Vinyl Rarities & Re-Pressings

• Whilst on holiday last week i discovered an "Aladdin's Cave" of a second hand record store in Exeter, Devon.

Rooster Records, 98 Fore Street, Exeter.

Despite being a small 1 room shop it was absolutely crammed with vinyl albums and singles.

there were loads of imports and rarities in mint condition. i found some DP on purple vinyl for instance and japanese imports too. they had separate sections for 60s, 70s and 80s rock.

Gillan's' "Magic" on picture disc!
    DP "Book Of Taliesyn" on coloured vinyl!

Brilliant:D

I immediately thought of Chip, Todd and Chris rummaging thru every single bit of the shop ;) :thumbup: and buying till their credit lines were exhausted :lol:

They also have a website that sells Re-Pressings, Coloured Vinyl, Picture Discs, Imports, Box Sets etc. They ship worldwide ;)

http://www.vinylera.co.uk

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• To click, or not to click - that is the question! :D

That's funny Christian :lol:

So far, I've resisted to click. I know one of these days I'll succumb to the temptation.

Thanks for the link Paul. Next time I'm over for a visit, I'm bringing a list of shops and we're spending all day flipping through albums and CDs :thumbup:

Chip

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!