Unreleased songs?

• I just discovered Pay The Price, It's Not Too Late, Searching Love and Don't You Hesitate. Were these all intended for the 2nd album? Are there any more? Pretty good stuff I must say.

• According to an interview that Glenn & Pat did in 1982 that I had
    on tape, Glenn had said that they wrote & recorded 20 tracks for
    the first album & used the best 9. Not sure what happened to other 11.
    Then in 1984 they recorded 6 demos for the follow up disc & also
    recorded a song or two for Ghost Busters that was never used.
    Hope that helps. Wish Glenn would put all that out for us as an archive cd :thumbup:

Galleyfan

SCOTT

• I would love to see the Pink Cloud series of archival releases continue! The unused demos that Glenn put out on the special edition of 'Play Me Out', and all the tracks on 'Incense & Peaches', were great! MORE PLEASE!

Cheers...Todd

• I have heard a couple of those tunes and then was really bummed when the Hughes/Thrall follow-up just dried up. I also would love to hear these as an archive release.

Speaking of the Pink Cloud releases, was From The Archives Volume I - Incense & Peaches the only archive released? No Volume 2 that I missed somehow??

• Speaking of the Pink Cloud releases, was From The Archives Volume I - Incense & Peaches the only archive released? No Volume 2 that I missed somehow??

No! You sadly didn't miss Vol. 2 :( Since it never came out! :(

It was just one of many things Glenn has said he was going to do over the

but never followed thru on. I remember when he put out the firs Archive

cd, he said it was the first of many to come. Well, that was 10 years ago!

:confused: I know he said he has tons of stuff in the vault, so what gives?

Galleyfan :confused:

SCOTT

• Whew.........I'd love to hear those.
    I know there used to be some tunes from a HT 2 record of Pat thrall's site. But you needed a password to download them.

• I know when Hughes/Thrall toured they played two or three songs that were not on the LP, and have not appeared as demos. One was called Wide Open i think, can't remember the others. Lost them in a computer crash! :(

• Archive CD of unreleased Hughes/Thrall?..that'll do nicely!

• I just discovered Pay The Price, It's Not Too Late, Searching Love and Don't You Hesitate. Were these all intended for the 2nd album? Are there any more? Pretty good stuff I must say.

Wow just checked Pay the Price, Glenn really does have such a tremendous voice

• Pat & Glenn wrote so well together.

It would be appreciated if the demos for the second album got cleaned up and released.

I heard 'You Were Always There' & 'Still The Night' online.

I so wish that Glenn and Pat would play some UK dates as it is the 40th Anniversary

of the classic debut.

• Absoluta-blinking-lutley Galleyfan. An authorised archive release of unreleased Hughes/Thrall material would be a dream come true for me.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!