New album discussion

• His voice would certainly suit the material better than Paul Rodgers, but, i am not much of a Queen fan. However, if it were to raise Glenns profile and allow him to slip in some of his much superior material then i suppose it would be a positive move forward

• It must be great fun for Glenn reading our off the wall ideas when he knows exactly whats going on...Iam sure he will share when ready :lol:

• hey was only jiving! Saw someone mention paul rogers in another thread and just threw that one out there! not sure i would want him to do it now to be honest. Enjoy him doing his own thing too much!

See you on the Voice Of Rock world tour 2010! wish he would squeeze in the new album first though! Agree with you Iain, there seems to be something new/big in the pipeline as it has been full steam ahead with the album for the last 6 months or so! One minute he was goin in the studio in a few days, next minute, going nowhere near a studio! wander if it has something to do with the availability of his preferred sidekicks?

Paul

• World Tour 2010.2-3 tracks from every,,,12 albums? addition,from now on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:eek:
    no purple songs.That sounds great, i miss the old songs.

WHAT DO YOU GHPG,S THINK OF THAT??

• Well if there is somethign new and big in the pipeline I'm not sure it will be anything 'old' as Glenn is all about the here and now and very much in his zone where he is now - so would he go back - would be great as I love all his albums - but don't think it will happen! Will wait patiently for the new album coming out and ofr any updates - well maybe not patiently - I'll be twitching a lot but will wait - it will be worth it xxx

• Bearing in mind how prolific a songwriter Glenn is, if he delays the album he will have written another load of songs worthy of inclusion and therefore would need to release a double album!

or....

how about re-recording some Trapeze classics in the studio with Chad and various guest guitarists?

• World Tour 2010.2-3 tracks from every,,,12 albums? addition,from now on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:eek:
    no purple songs.That sounds great, i miss the old songs.

WHAT DO YOU GHPG,S THINK OF THAT??

great !!! :clapper: :bouncer: :clapper: :bouncer: :clapper:

• Well, as there is talk of a tour in 2010 I would liek to echo the comment of a FULL UK tour tather than London, Wolverhampton and AN Other.

Glenn, its time to hit Scotland or at least Newcastle again with a damn funky band playing a full set covering a track from each album (including pre-solo).

here 's is hoping.........................

• it seems to me whatever his plans are he trys to think things through carefully -whatever glenn is doing hes got his reasons -

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!