Alive Drive NOW AVAILABLE

• I managed to have the promo video extended a little and an HD edition made available - be sure and view full screen! Now I can actually see Marie, Nathalie and a few others! I'm lurking in the shadows, but I do spot the red flashing light of my camera ;) :D

Enjoy; it won't be too much longer I'm told before both shows are available to those of you with an Alive Drive :yes:

Meantime, feast your eyes on this :eek: :bouncer:

[video=Coming Soon to ... Glenn Hughes Alive Drive]109[/media]

• Why video file was so small?
    1G AVI file would have easily fit in and quality would have been much better.
    Now it is so small picture.
    I hope we get some old gigs too. Like the whole Live in South America which was only 6 song long in R.O.C.K.s bonus disc.

• Why video file was so small?
    1G AVI file would have easily fit in and quality would have been much better.
    Now it is so small picture.
    I hope we get some old gigs too. Like the whole Live in South America which was only 6 song long in R.O.C.K.s bonus disc.

There will be exclusive unseen footage added to the roster over time. Please remember, the currently available AD is only 2GB, so putting a 1GB file on it won't leave room for much else! That's really the only reason. The format used will always be something that is cross-platform, thus Quicktime '.mov' is currently used. Also, streaming video is the focus here, not downloads, although in this case, it was made available to you. For improved quality and longer segments (ie: larger file sizes), streaming is the only practical option.

Having said all that, your Feedback is most welcome, so that things can be improved upon or additions made in the future.

Anyway, hope you're enjoying things, you can expect an AD update shortly. I'll let you know here when it's available, unless of course, you spot it first :) :thumbup:

• is there any word on the new downloads for the Alive Drive ?

You should start seeing some audio from the Robin gigs appear shortly on the Alive Drive, in addition to some video clips. But please remember, not everything will be downloadable, just streams.

Among those initially added will be audio of:

Muscle and Blood
    You Got Soul
    Love Communion
    Don't Let Me Bleed
    What's Goin' On Here
    Mistreated
    Crave
    Hold Out Your Life

Further updates, as I get them.

• thank you david-i love this alive drive -this makes not being able to see glenn much easier to stand

• Hi Guys, Just wondered, following on from the Spock's Beard approach of the fans funding the next album, prior to it being recorded. Would you consider this perhaps for the Bilston shows on full size audio/video that could get burned to a DVD for conventional (non PC) enjoyment.
    A DVD for fans only, no fancy packaging or stuff, just the shows?
    Or, the video could be made available for Alive Drive fans from a website,
    with passwords etc, then we could burn our own DVDs.

I know there may be copyright issues and stuff getting out of control, but it's just a thought.

Alive Drive is good, and I like the new techie stuff, but worth an ask :)

• The update is now in place and available for streaming.

You'll find the above songs from the Saturday night gig in your Music menu tab and also the Sunday night gig video of "Touch My Life" and
    "You Are The Music..." in the Concert menu tab (and upon plugging in the Alive Drive).

The Sunday night's audio stream will be available in the next few days. As I hear more, will let you know.

Meantime, here's an HD promo video for the now available Wolverhampton streams; you may have seen the first half earlier, but the second is new :cool: Excuse the choppiness, YouTube are being extremely flakey this week for some reason! They even lopped off 5 seconds from both ends!!

[video=Available Now ... Glenn Hughes Alive Drive]119[/media]

• great videos :claphands :claphandslove the audio too :bow: :bow: thank god for this alive drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Just listened to all the audio - twice - brings back great memories from a superb night. Not on beer these days = good memory :)

• Is there any way of transferring the music and the video to an ipod?

No, the streamed material such as The Robin shows are unable to be transferred. Although, the other album based songs and the Boston video are able to be copied to an iPod or any other device that supports the provided file formats.

• Thank you for uploading great videos and audio :bow:
    Alive Drive is very very nice!!! :cool:

I am looking forward to also see the video of other songs :bow: :bow: :bow:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!