BBC UK WM 95.6 FM Radio Interview

• Today Glenn spoke with Paul Franks of BBC Radio Midlands in the UK. His conversation with Paul will be featured on BBC Radio WM 95.6 FM in Birmingham, Wednesday, May 20th at 6:00PM GMT. Paul's regular daily radio broadcast runs between 4:00PM-7.00PM GMT.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0021kmb

• damn! thats my local station and i'll likely be in the car driving rather than at home recording!

anyone in the UK will be able to listen to it online for the following 7 days using BBC iplayer.

Currently listening to Hughes Thrall, Muscle and Blood

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• I will see if I can get back. Anyone got any tips on grabbing digital audio from the Beeb apart from using a mike on speakers etc? I have downloaded a couple of open source devices eg freecorder but they are a bit glitchy.

• Here is Glenn's interview segment from The Paul Franks Show radio broadcast on BBC Radio Midlands 95.6 FM from Wednesday, May 20th, 2009. Glenn talks about his beloved Wolves soccer team, the upcoming gigs at The Robin in Bilston (Wolverhampton), UK, Mel Galley and also his time with Trapeze and Deep Purple.

Run time is just over 10 minutes :cool:

• We are re-launching our radio rock show on Wirral's own station. It's been a long time in negotiation but glad to be back. I hope to have Glenn on of course. Broadcast begins on every Sunday beginning 5 July for three hours and the stream is worldwide. I am in Nat and Jerome's country for Bastille Day that week but wil be on air from 12th I will send a reminder with frequency etc closer to the time. Meanwhile always happy to play requests from GHCPs My co presenter Kev McRocker is also a Glenn fan so we're in good company :thumbup:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!