Glenn at Molineux

• Yesterday Glenn was at his beloved English football team's final game of the season, Wolverhampton Wanderers, and celebrated their promotion to the English Premier League, as they were Champions of their league.

Checkout the video below where you'll find him elated and surrounded by friends :cool: Plus a couple of snaps during the celebrations!

[ame]http://www.glennhughes.com/dl/movies/gh_wolves_050309.flv[/ame]

• good for glenn -we have had a few championships here so i know how he feels :clapper:

• Come on now David, just because you're a Villa fan doesn't mean you have to go and spell Glenn's team name incorrectly ;)

Maybe Wolfy can verify, but the store you see in the background of the photo, looks like where we parked when we visited Molineux back in '05.

Chip

• thats right Chip :yes: :pics:

I wont mention your team (Charlton Athletic :eek: ) getting relegated from the same division and you now owing Glenn a few drinks in settlement of your bet.

Oh, i seem to have mentioned it after all :D :lol: :p :lol2:

Currently playing Glenn Hughes - Addiction

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• Thanks Paul, for reminding me of my relegation to League 1 :(

I still have from our visit to Molineux, a brand new, never worn Wolves shirt. I might relocate my team support and start wearing it. You probably can't see League 1 matches on TV over there much less over here, so an additional team to support is in order.

By the way...a "good friend" would have offered to settle up my losing bets with Glenn the other night at the pub ;) Don't worry Glenn, I'll settle up the next time we're together.

I've attached a couple photos of Molineux from 2005 that are the exact reverse of Glenn's photo. Also one of my old team's stadium :)

• Charlton and Wolves will probably be back in the same division in 2 seasons. Wolves will be favourites for relegation and Charlton favourites for promotion from their respected division next season.

Unless Mick McCarthy signs some quality players they are doomed to the same kind of season the Baggies have had this year.

Currently listening to ELP, Are You Ready Eddy

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• It seems to me that Glenn is everywhere these days. He's like in several places at time.

• I can confirm he was at the Robin on Saturday and Sunday.....awesome.

I was also at Molineux watching the famous old gold winning the championship although I didn't see Glenn !

• just flipping the channels right now and i am watching chelsea at wolves-i didnt think i had this :) i gotta admit i dont know whats going on but its cool to see -

• just flipping the channels right now and i am watching chelsea at wolves-i didnt think i had this :) i gotta admit i dont know whats going on but its cool to see -

Tony'it's easy ;)

22 overpaid, aggressive, players rush around trying to kick a round leather thing in between 2 upright white sticks while glaring at each other & all shouting at the Ref!
    Simple - 'the Beautiful Game'

:cheers:

Cheers,
    Ben !!

• ben it was alright-it one way it reminds me of hockey-long breakout pass for the second chelsea goal -i would have rather have seen glenns team win but hey its a start

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!