problem with First Underground Nuke Kitchen

• Hi everyone,

I have a problem I hope someone can help me with.

I bought the First Underground Nuke Kitchen at Glen's concert on Wednesday night in Melbourne.

I can't get it to work, as it seems there are no songs on it.

When I open the CD on my PC, I notice that there are 3 directories

• CDPLUS (empty)
      • Pictures (also empty)
      • SRC (contains an MP3 loop track and a couple of other software related items and icons)
      • The root directy contains LoveCommunion.mp4
      • GLENN_HUGHES_FUNK.exe

GLENN_HUGHES_FUNK.exe just opens up a menu where the only items that work are

• Fontier Website web site link
      • Glenn Hughes web site link
      • and the Love Communion video (which only plays audio - no video)

Can anyone help ? I've been hanging out for this albam and apart from the money I wasted, I'm dissappointed I cant hear the songs.

I think I may have been sold a dud ...

Sam

• Have you tried to open it on your computer only and not a regular CD player? I ask as we have also had issues when trying to play it on the computer. I found that it will play on your PC if you close out the pop-up that comes up when you put in the CD, and then open the music player software on your PC - (RealPlayer, Windows Media, or whatever you use). Then you can use the file open option in your music player and open the drive for your CD player. Plays fine for me then.

• Have you tried to open it on your computer only and not a regular CD player? I ask as we have also had issues when trying to play it on the computer. I found that it will play on your PC if you close out the pop-up that comes up when you put in the CD, and then open the music player software on your PC - (RealPlayer, Windows Media, or whatever you use). Then you can use the file open option in your music player and open the drive for your CD player. Plays fine for me then.

Thanks for that info Susan. I ended up going the iTunes route when I couldn't get it to play on the PC. SHoulda just checked with someone here I guess !!

BTW, how are things in Conroe, it has been way too long since I caught up with you three :(

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• Hi, Frank!!! Thanks for checking on us :) All is well in Conroe, Texas these days. Nothing new really, just change of the days on the calendar. LOL Although, in the near future Roger may be teaming back up with a long-time friend of his to do some gigs in the Austin area :)

How are things in the Cinnella household?

• it will play fine in any hifi cd player or car cd player. this is purely because you have put it in the pc so it is running the autoplay file which opens up the multimedia files.

open ITunes on your pc BEFORE you put the cd in. then itunes will ask if you want to import it (say yes obviously) and you wont have this problem again.

you can drag the video (E:\LOVECOMMUNION.mp4) to your pc and have it permanently available too.

also if you want the Funk loop that plays when using the multimedia stuff then copy E:\src\Music.mp3 onto your pc - or load into ITunes and put on a continuous loop :bouncer: :guitarmet :drummer:
    Its AWESOME as an mp3 ringtone on your phone! :thumbup:

Currently listening to Krokus

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!