• Hi David,
    I don't mean to be critical, but I don't think this photo is from the St. Louis show.
    I attended that show and it is not the same venue.
    The St. Louis show was at Westport Playhouse which is a small venue that is in "the round" (the stage turns around in a circle) So there should be no backdrop behind the band, you should see the audience.
    I have a video of that show, which I'll have to check to be sure, but I don't think they are wearing the same clothes the night I saw them.
    I had the tour t-shirt autographed by the band and I have that and the ticket stubs along with an old photo of Glenn, Mel, & David matted and framed, it looks really cool on the wall.
    Take care, Chi

Chip

• Thanks for letting for us know about the venue. I had my suspicions this was probably incorrect, my gut tells me it's from one of the UK dates.

If anyone recogonizes the venue, do let us all know, so we can update our collection notes!

Would love to see a picture of your memorabilia, if you get a chance feel free to upload one here or let me know if you need assistance.

• Not 100% sure; but everyone has on the same clothes I remember except for Mel Galley. Somehow forgot what he had on, but Eric and Glenn had on these clothes in Dallas in 1994. Will show the photo to a friend who should remember?? Best, Charlie

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!