Live in Sweden 2009

• Here's some fan filmed footage of Glenn performing "Coast To Coast" and "Sail Away" from last night's gig in Västerås, Sweden at Sigurdsgatan 25. It also features him playing his latest guitar, the Gibson EC 185 acoustic.

CTC also features Nathalie Lorichs who joined Glenn onstage for a special rendition of the classic Trapeze song.

You can also hear Anders Olinder accompanying Glenn on keys during both :cool:

"Sail Away"

• Nice clip - I most enjoyed Glenn's solo in the middle of the song. Very tasteful. I know it's modeled after Mel's original solo, but it translates well to acoustic and that's due not only due to Mel's restrained, heartfelt performance of the original solo, but also to Glenn's faithful, understated adherence to it in an acoustic format :thumbup:

Cheers...Todd

• Good stuff.

Any setlist info on the gig, for those of us who are inclined to know "what might be coming" in our own gig?

• Any setlist info on the gig, for those of us who are inclined to know "what might be coming" in our own gig?

This was an evening of acoustic material, so the set list will be completely different than on the upcoming US and elsewhere...live electric shows ;)

Meantime, here's the acoustic set list from Vasteras, Sweden :cool:

I Found A Woman
    Sail Away
    It's About Time
    Mistreated
    This Time Around
    Superstition
    Seafull
    Will Our Love End
    Coast To Coast
    Imperfection
    Don’t Let Me Bleed
    Holy Man
    Superstar

Encore:
    You Keep On Moving

• I understand.

Cool.

Thanks

• It's great to see Glenn so relaxed and his voice is just getting better and better :singer: :bow:

• an amazing and emotional show!!

Fantastic sound (nice one Lars) incredible set list and an appreciative audience (one 'bad apple' aside!)

Roll on NYC!!
    Mikey D

• The Vasteras gig was amazing and very emotional and I got so much out of this gig - raw Glenn! Superb as ever and a brilliant set list with all songs done incredibly well in the acoustic format! I cant fault Glenn in any of his forms - went to the Moonstone gig in Italy earlier in the week and what a rocking time was had by all! Looking forward to some more shows with Glenn and his band to bring funk to the reportoire of styles I have had the fortune to be there for this year so far!!!! Sad to be missing out on the US shows later this month but looking at Bulgaria in May!!!
    :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Love and hugs xxx :)

• ALRIGHT!!! That was awesome, I haven't heard Sail Away in so long and whoa brother, he brought it!!!!!!!! Voice was KILLIN, guitar sounded great, funked up 7th chord rhythm at the end to stamp it with the Papa Funky stamp...and super nice playing by Anders, also!
    That was a great way to start my day!
    :clapper:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!