Happy Birthday Kenny....

• 54 years young and still going strong !!!! :champers:

Happy birthday to my wonderful husband and friend. So glad you were "hatched "for me !!

Love Ya,

Cookie :lips:

• Yes..he is a good egg isn't he?

Have a great birthday Kenny...I'll see you in a few weeks!!

We can tip back a few then....

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

http://www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

• Happy Birthday Kenny !!!
    I know the feeling about the mid-50s, and believe me, it is all a myth. We still KICK BUTT !!!!
    Wish I could see ya in NYC, but maybe a Summer visit in Florida will be in the cards.
    Have a great day and enjoy...you are one of the good ones !!

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• OK Ken,
    so unless Glenn came over and gave you a personal concert, that means that Cookie one-uped you on the cool things to do on your birthday list. At least you got to see G. play on her b.day :cool: I hope that you have a great day and I look forward to seeing you both in the big apple.
    Peas, cornbread, and birthday cake,

• I want to thank you all for your birthday wishes. Looking forward to being in NY and seeing Glenn with you guys...
    Capt Midnite -- it's going to have to be a Guiness pint!!!

See you guys in NY and on the road.

And by the way, Happy Birthday to Rory Gallagher on March 2nd -- have a pint for him!

Kenny

• Happy, Happy Birthday Kenny! I hope your day brings you everything you hope for. I'm glad to know you :thumbup: I know at least one of the candles on your cake is for Rory...

It's been way too long, but I know we'll run into each other again down the road. I think I owe you a phone call...:eek:

Cheers...Todd

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!