Hey Everyone; New on Board

• Just wanted to say Hello to everyone.

I'm really impressed with Glenn's site and the great online tools.

After not keeping up with Glenn's music since the Purple and Seventh Star days, I recently started checking out some his solo work (starting with Soul Mover...WOW!) Since then I've picked up a few more, including of course F.U.N.K. Glenn's playing and singing sounds absolutely incredible these days...man, I've been missing some great stuff since his return. I'm looking forward to digging into the site and getting to know what's up with other fans of Glenn's music.

Mike

• Either this Mike R is a very smart guy and knows great music when he hears it,
    ..............or this post was written by Glenn's mom.

Do not go to "Discography" to find out how much catching up you have to do,
    or you might discover why we call ourselves "The Glenn Hughes Crazy People."

PS....You're from Glen Burnie, Maryland?
    Shouldn't that be: Glenn ~ Burn?

axmuremoticon.gif

• Either this Mike R is a very smart guy and knows great music when he hears it,
    ..............or this post was written by Glenn's mom.

No..not Glenn's Mom, but just a fan.

Do not go to "Discography" to find out how much catching up you have to do, or you might discover why we call ourselves "The Glenn Hughes Crazy People."

PS....You're from Glen Burnie, Maryland?
    Shouldn't that be: Glenn ~ Burn?

LOL never thought of that one!

Thanks for the welcome!! I just picked up "Songs in the Key of Rock" yesterday and was cranking it up in the car at lunchtime. Very cool 70's rock vibe...I'm ready to go over my guitarist friend's studio and play some music tonight!

• From one Marylander to another.....welcome Mike!! Whereabouts in Glen Burnie do you reside? I'm across the river in Dumbdalk.....

Hey, glad to see someone so close is on here! I'm in Harundale, off Ritchie Hwy.

Dumbdalk??? LOL

• Welcome Mike. A word for David and Shirean on the "great site and online tools." It's true. This is one of the best fan/music sites there is on the web and deserving of the Voice of Rock. Don't forget to vote on the home page for best singer if you get a mo. Scroll down and you will find it.

• Thanks again all!

I just received my copy of the Soulfully Live CD/DVD. I can't wait to dig into it later!

I got a great deal by ordering from the online music store here and it came within a few days...very cool!!

• Mike, I know Harundale well....used to hang out at the mall (when it was still there...). There used to be a music store (The Music House) where our band purchased most of our equipment! :thumbup:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!