NEW HD video Message from Glenn - January 2009

• Hey everyone,

Glenn has just left us all a brand new video message :cool: and in HD (high definition) too :cool:

Be sure and check it out from the front page of the web site :thumbup:

But do also watch it, in all it's glory, in full screen, over at YouTube too, if you can :cool:

[video=Message from Glenn Hughes - January 2009]17[/media]

• If only I could call my cable provider and subscribe to HTV - Hughes TeleVision! All Big Daddy, all the time. Interviews, videos, archival clips, documentaries, classic concert footage...maybe even the cooking show he shot with Chad at the Hard Rock in Orlando! :D

Cheers...Todd

• glenn great camera-looks nice and peacefull in your yard-no wonder the music are coming to you and your writing new songs :bow:

• Man..that HD video is beyond cool...I felt like I was standing right in front of Glenn as he spoke. I would love to upgrade my camera as well...the amount of features and quality you get for your buck these days is mind blowing.....My Sony DSC-71 was the state of the art when I bought it in 2002....I see some of the live pics people have put up here with such clarity and vivid resolution and my camera looks like a beater now....But all in good time!

48 days till Funk Fest!! :thumbup: :cool:

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

http://www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!