Live in Bulgaria 2009

• Glenn is very happy to confirm that he has been invited back to KAVARNA, Bulgaria by his good friend Tsonko Tsonev, the Mayor of Kavarna, to perform a special free concert on Wednesday, May 6th, 2009. This is also the Bulgarian National holiday of St. George's Day.

The concert will take place in the evening at Dobrotitsa Square (Main Central Square).

This promises to be a very special show as part one of the set will be a unique and first time performance by Glenn of the entire BURN album in original album running order!!

Glenn has also been asked to officially open the national Bulgarian Marathon race which will take place in Kavarna on Saturday, May 9th. In previous years, the race was held in Sofia, and this will be the first year that the race will be held in Kavarna. The race will feature athletes from across the world taking part. Glenn and the band will not be amongst them!

Here is the link for Mr Tsonev's website http://www.kmetal.eu and for Kavarna http://www.kavarna.bg

Glenn is also scheduled to perform another free open air concert in Bulgaria, in KYUSTENDIL. The Mayor of Kyustendil, Mr Petar Paunov, has personally invited Glenn to play for the people in his municipality.

This will take place on Sunday, May 10th, 2009, at the Central Square Velbajd and start time will be around 8:00PM.

Here is the link for the Kyustendil municipality website:

http://www.kustendil.bg

• As always thank you very,very much for your help David and Shirean :)

We promise a lot of pictures and videos from both the gigs and the marathon.
    And we hope to see a lot of GHCP'S there :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

If some of the fans are not from Bulgaria and want to come for the gigs,and need some information,please feel free to contact me here :thumbup: :)

Lots of Respect to you all :bow:

DANI and PETE

:ghcp:

• Hello to all of you!

I am very happy that I will see Glenn again in my country!

David, if you don't mind I have two questions for you:
    1. Will Glenn Hughes play whole Burn album also on the koncert in KYUSTENDIL, which is 4 days after the concert in Kavarna?
    2. What will be the band of Glenn Hughes for this two shows in Bulgaria - will it be his own band, or it will be some bulgarian band?

Thank you in advance!
    Greatings from Bulgaria!!!
    :guitarist

• David, if you don't mind I have two questions for you:
    1. Will Glenn Hughes play whole Burn album also on the koncert in KYUSTENDIL, which is 4 days after the concert in Kavarna?
    2. What will be the band of Glenn Hughes for this two shows in Bulgaria - will it be his own band, or it will be some bulgarian band?

Hi there, welcome aboard :cool:

1. No. Kavarna is the place to be for that special event :D
    2. Yes, his own band.

• David, if you don't mind I have two questions for you:

Hi there, welcome aboard :cool:

1. No. Kavarna is the place to be for that special event :D
    2. Yes, his own band.

Thank you for your answers! :)

• :) :)
    Wow, this is the best news I got this year! :bouncer: :bouncer:
    I'm so happy, and I hope to be there on both gigs and make a lot of pictures! Why not a meet-and-greet again! :thumbup: ;)
    To tell you the truth this was one of my wishes I made on the New Year's Eve - Glenn's concerts in Bulgaria! So now I can't wait until May!!!

Love you all
    Manuella

P.S. Dani, we must absolutely meet!

• Entire "Burn" album? With "What's Goin' On Here" and "A 200"?

I really hope so, lazy!

I love that song "What's going on here" and to hear it live performed by Glenn himself would be quite a treat!!! :bouncer: :clapper: ;)

Kisses

• Yes indeed,it's going to be absolutely fantastic gig in Kavarna,
    :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:
    You all from Bulgaria better come on both of the gigs :) :) :)

Hey Manuela ;) We are coming on 3rd of may,
    and will stay at my aunty flat in Mladost ;)
    So,we will be just 1 minute away from each other :) :) :)

DANI

:ghcp:

• That will be fantastic, I'm so excited, looking forward to see you all in May!!! :) :bouncer: :bouncer:

• Hey guys!
    We'll be there of course! so excited to hear thje entire Burn album live.... I bet it will be a performance to remember.
    Hope to see you again Dani!

with love from Romania,

Roxana

• Anyone know what time at Dobrotitsa Square on Wednesday? I'm all packed for a weeks holiday but it looks like rain - might learn to dive instead of sun bathing the rest of the time. Also whats happening with th marathon? Time and place etc? Any ifo would be welcome! Ta and c u there xxx

Love and hugs xxx :)

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!