• A very Merry Christmas too Glenn Hughes and his clan.Also too you all at GHPG from Sweden :birthday3

And we hope too see Glenn over here next year. gribban.

• Just a brief moment to wish all those here a very Merry Christmas.
    Since Santa already brought me a Glenn Hughes USA show for March there is not a thing left for him to bring; not to mention that I would be on the "Naughty" side of his list.
    So to all I have gotten to know here, have a great dy and may 2009 be the best year ever for all of you.

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• Love to all of you lovely (but "crazy") people. :rolleyes:

Amazing to think of how many of us around the world are listening
    to our boy's "Soulful Christmas" CD, at the same time.

I wish all the best for a blessed Christmas to all of you ~
    along with a happy and healthy New Year!
    (And a US Tour, of course.) :)

Take care ~
    Grace

axmuremoticon.gif

• :noel: Merry Christmas to all of you wonderful people!

Wishing you love, happiness, health and more unforgetable moments with Glenn and his divine music!!!

Love You All

Manuella

• Greetings from New York City and I hope that all of you around the corner and around the world are having a fabulous holiday season.

I did get to see my brother yesterday and will see the rest of my family in February when I travel to San Antonio to visit them. With the 7 siblings spread from, erm, coast to coast, it is quite the logistic chore to get all of us together under one roof.

I think I will grab the subway and take a long walk in the city today.....

All my best to you! :thumbup: :cool:

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

http://www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

• Just scanning channels on TV- came across a show on TNT network that had Glenn's version on "Nights in White Satin" playing in the background- It inspired me to log on to the site and say "Hi"- it's been a while since I've checked in. Hope everybody had a Merry Christmas- and wishing you all a happy new year. I'm still sitting in a tore up house waiting on insurance money to finish the rest of the repairs from the storm "Ike".

• Greetings to my fellow Hughesites!
    Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas
    and I would like to wish each of you & your family
    a very Happy New Years. I hope that the new year
    will be a great & possitive one for you all.
    Cheers,
    Scott :)

SCOTT

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!