New Galley Project

• Hello,

I am a friend of Tom Galley and want you all to know that he is currently demoing about 14 tracks for a new cd. The vocalist's name is Lee Small. He has a naturally gifted voice like Glenn. The new demos I have are groove filled modern sounding Trapeze tracks. "Gotta Move" and "Can't Get Much Higher". They should be done sometime in Feb-March. I will upload at least one full track soon. There will also be a website for the Galley's soon.

Thanks,

Galleyfan

• Glad to hear Tom is still pickin' and grinnin'!
    Please give my best wishes to Mel. We were once 'buds. Time and distance have mellowed everything but the memories. I still have all the correspondence and will keep it for blackmail purposes in case Mel ever comes back out into the daylight.
    :)
    And I will look forward to searching out Tom's new endeavors here in the states.
    Bob Ketchum

• Lee Small contacted us and gave us some insight as to his previous work.

He was previously lead vocalist for UK band, Native Cain. You can check him out on their album, The Primitive Soul which is available from ProActive Records. They are described as "Glenn Hughes, Rush, Saga and Dream Theater all swirled up into a single glorious amalgamated fusion".

Classic Rock Magazine describes Lee as "vocals sounding remarkably like those of those of the legendary Glenn Hughes, there's almost an air of a budget Hughes/Thrall."

• Aside from Glenn's, I was also pleased to hear the snippet from Lee Small on the Psycho Fantasy site. He still sounds a lot like Glenn in places and hails from the same part of the country - it must be something in the water :)

He now has his own web site, be sure and checkout the song in the Audio Vault section:

http://www.leesmall.co.uk/

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!