Glenn's Christmas video message - Happy Christmas 2008

• Coinciding with our Christmas theme here on the Fan Forum, Glenn has just made available a specially recorded Christmas message for us all. Be sure and checkout the front page of the web site to watch it now :cool: :singer: :thumbup:

While we're both here, we want to wish you all a very Happy and Merry Christmas everyone. We hope you're enjoying the new site since we took over the reins, here's to many more years, eh! Guess what!! It's going to be 10 years old next year, just a bit younger than our original baby, GHPG.net!

How time flies :eek:

Hope to see some of you next year as the F U N K continues :claphands

Cheers,
    David & Shirean

• Best Wishes to you and Shirean too.

GHPG was a landmark "fan" site and this one continues to grow and expand just like Glenn's popularity (and songwriting!).

Thanks again to The Harrisons for all their hard work........ and to the rest of us GHCP for our contributions

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• Hi David & Shirean

Wow,it must be getting close to Christmas now that our favourite website has got it's terrific festive season 'look' back!! :claphands

It goes without saying that Jayne & I are very grateful for all you do for us!

A very Merry Christmas to you & all the GHPG'ers/GHCPs everywhere :biggrinsa

Glenn's Christmas message............love it!!
    Thanks,Glenn.

:cheers:

Cheers,
    Ben !!

• The festive theme you create here every year is just magnificent. It makes me smile every time I log in to the best fan site anywhere, Glennhughes.com. Thanks for everything David and Shirean, I don't think I can say it enough.

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• Best Wishes to you and Shirean too.

GHPG was a landmark "fan" site and this one continues to grow and expand just like Glenn's popularity (and songwriting!).

Thanks again to The Harrisons for all their hard work........ and to the rest of us GHCP for our contributions

wolfy, if you don't mind, i'm just gonna quote you. well said. we all owe a great deal of gratitude to the harrison's for their detication to the cause that we all love so much :claphands :clapper: :thumbup:
    peace,

• It's great!!!!!! :thumbup: It's really cool!!!!! :claphands
    I love him!!!! :bow:
    Maybe you will write text of this song?....
    :biggrinsa HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!! :)

• Well I've said it many many times and I will again. The Harrison's are amongst the very best at what they do and there work is a living example of this.

We are all very lucky to not only have Glenn and his incredible music but to also have this site and all of the amazingly nice people who frequent it.

Thanks Glenn and thanks David and Shirean :bow:

• A very Merry Xmas & best wishes to everyone!

Of course, it's summer down here in the southern hemisphere, so it doesn't really feel that Xmassy....:cool:

• Our best wishes to you, David & Shirean, to Glenn of course and to all the great people we've met along the road.

That's amazing how Glenn's music can bring so many cool people all together. Just 2 words : Thank you !!!

And, by the way, Harry says Merry Christmas too :cool:

:ghcp:

• Merry Christmas and Best wishes for 2009!

Many Thanks to David & Shirean - here's to 10 more (at least!).
    :cheers:
    Looking forward to celebrating in the UK in June and seeing as many GHCP as possible there!

Take care everyone.

Cheers,
    Christian

MEDUSA

• Merry Christmas Glenn and all the fans, thanks to David & Shirean for this great site :biggrinsa :noel:

Bon Nadal
    Feliz navidad
    Pretigge Kerstfeest
    Joyeux Noël
    Buon natale
    Fröhliches Weihnachstfest
    Craciun Fericit
    Zorionak
    Boas Festas
    圣诞快乐

:cheers: Pere

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!