Live in the USA 2009

• in the apple at my hotel now. we missed all of the birds coming in, so didn't have to land in the Hudson. you guys pm me as you get into town and we'll do phone #s and try to hook up. i imagine Gerome and Harry (the cat) will be here soon. I'm about 10 blocks away from the Beacon theater. tonight, it's the Allman Bros.
    peace,

• Man I wish I was there already! I'm sitting at work right now. The weather is beautiful and I'm ready to get this party started.

I have your number saved in my phone Bart and I'll give you a shout when I'm up there tomorrow.

Is it Saturday yet? :lol:

• anyone know what to expect from Glenn for a playlist? Also, if anyone knows when Glenn might hit the stage in Foxboro that would be great. I'm trying to let the babysitter know when to expect me home after the show. Thanks in advance for any help

Maz

• This is certainly positive news!

Thanks for passing it on Shirean.

Thanks to you Glenn for giving us more! :bow:

just spoke to David. Glenn will now go on at 7:45pm at the Highline Ballroom in NYC.

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!! :clapper:

Cheers,
    Shirean

• 7:45pm - Good to know, thanks for posting.

I should be arriving in NYC between 2:30 - 3:30pm via train at GCT.

l hope to see some of you at the show and let's have a great time!

I got my freak flag flyin' again...

• Just got off the phone with Uncle Frank, confirming when I'm picking him up at the airport tomorrow afternoon and making plans to lounge by the pool. I'm not sure we'll be posting photos of that though :lol:

Then Saturday morning we're off like a prom dress, crossing the vast desert on our way to L.A. in the Trapeze-mobile with the cruise-control set to "funk" and the iPods and satellite radio going full blast :thumbup:

Chip

• Anybody know what time Glenn is hitting the stage for the Whiskey show? Thanks.

Frank

I don't recall if there is an opening band, so not sure when he will go on.

If you're going tonight, make yourself known. I'll be wearing a black CTC (Coast to Coast) t-shirt and babysitting a couple of wack-jobs from this site. You can't miss me :lol:

Chip

• Anybody know what time Glenn is hitting the stage for the Whiskey show? Thanks.

Frank

Should be around 9:00PM, maybe a few minutes after that...but I'll try and find out for sure. You guys are in for a good one...should be some "friends" joining him before the night's over, so lookin' forward to hearing all about it :singer: :cool: :thumbup:

• I'll be wearing a black CTC (Coast to Coast) t-shirt
    and babysitting a couple of wack-jobs from this site.
    You can't miss me :lol:

Chip ~
    We're all a bunch of wack-jobs from this site.
    I hope that your :ghcp: tattoo,

adds a lovely extra touch, to your correct fashion statement t-shirt.

Have a great time at the LA show!
    (Promise Glenn a ride in the Trapeze-mobile
    for more Trapeze-era songs at the show.) :rolleyes:

axmuremoticon.gif

• We are sitting in LA traffic with a few miles to get to our Hotel. We would been here earlier but Chip drives like a grandma in her 80s. John I am calling soon. And Chip will not be doing the babysitting

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• according to the Whisky recorded message as of 3:45 pm
    there are 4 other bands and Glenn will go on at 11:15.

will keep checking...

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!