• Today I decided the hell with it. I'm going!!!

Chip has also decided to go the full nine yards, and to also get this tattoo:

:ghcp:

Despite the economics :(
    a bit of sunlight breaking through the grey clouds :rolleyes:
    will work wonders on "recharging your batteries" for the future. :)

axmuremoticon.gif

• Well Chip, looks like me and you and John H so far out West !!
    Will have to work a bit on Todd, but I have my ways :) :sint2: :sint2: :axemurderer: :axemurderer: :lol2:

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• My thoughts exactly Grace. A short roadtrip will do me good.

Where do you want me to put that tatoo? ;)

Chip

• Well Chip, looks like me and you and John H so far out West !!
    Will have to work a bit on Todd, but I have my ways :) :sint2: :sint2: :axemurderer: :axemurderer: :lol2:

That's not a bad trio so far :lol: Hopefully more GHCPs in the L.A. area will be able to join us.

I think Todd will be a tough nut to crack this time around, so you'll have to bash on him pretty hard to get him to change his mind.

Chip

• Where do you want me to put that tatoo?

David,
    I believe that we have the beginning question here,
    for another spectacular GH.com competition / contest.

.............but I have my ways :axemurderer: :axemurderer:

Welcome to the "club," Frank.
    You should be receiving your "A M of New Mexico" membership card soon.

axmuremoticon.gif

• Since times are tough, I've had to deliberate about going to the Whisky for several weeks now. Today I decided the hell with it. I'm going!!!

:thumbup: :cool: :clapper: :) :singer: :bouncer: :sint2: :cool1: :yes:

... to cut long things short - great news, Chip!
    That trip will surely do you good!

Cheers,
    Christian

MEDUSA

• Hey..it's the Philly Boys!!

We are working on that....I have been down to the area near the venue to scout out a place to eat at before hand..or perhaps after.

I am local and am merely a 25 minute subway ride away...but I know folks are coming in from out of town and let's see what they have worked out in the way of lodging.

I will keep you all posted here.

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

http://www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

• I know one thing, if I don't stay the night which I think I will, I will NOT be parking in a garage that closes like the last time!

I think we'll be staying though so it won't matter.

Getting seriously stoked!!

• Glenn and his band will be playing a very special invitation only performance at John Varvatos in New York City on
    Sunday, March 29th, 2009. John is of course a very good friend of Glenn's and is also one of the world's leading menswear fashion designers.

It all takes place in John's New York City flagship store at 315 Bowery, the former home of the world famous CBGB & OMFUG rock club (CBGB's)!

Admission is FREE, but this is a very LIMITED CAPACITY venue, with no more than 300 able to attend. If you are still in town following Glenn's headlining gig at the Highline Ballroom the night before, then be sure and get your RSVP email invitation request sent right NOW! Email it to JV_PR1@vfc.com requesting your attendance. Be sure and give your Full Name & Town. No confirmed RSVP'd invitation, no entrance!

May the F U N K be with you :bouncer: :cool: :thumbup:

http://www.johnvarvatos.com/

http://www.johnvarvatos.com/

• Now hold on...I can see Glenn again the following night in NYC...and I don't have to get on a plane to do it? It's a joke right?? C'mon David...pull the other one....;)

Oh man.....I am SO there!!! :thumbup: :clapper:

I sent my request for an RSVP.....anyone else going to be there??

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

http://www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

• 2 nights for the price of one ?? It doesn't get any better than that!! Now that's what I call a stimulus package... :D

Bill, we also sent in a request.. hopefully we will see you there.

Carolyn

• I just sent my request as well. Have any of you received a responce yet? Now there is going to be this VERY delicate matter of telling my wife that I have to buy a new plane ticket and pay for another night at a hotel (hopefully cheap) somewhere in town.
    What have any of yall done about this. did you just buy a new plane ticket home and throw the old one away, or is it really worth it to try to make the change through the airline? Is there anyone who is going to stay the extra night that might want to try to split a hotel room. What about it Glenn, can a brother from Charleston maybe crash on the couch in your hotel room ? It would be a night to remember, but not nessessarily worthy of another chapter in your book ;) Maybe one of you locals might let a brother sleep on a couch for the night ? Any thoughts anyone ?
    Thanks and peace,
    Bart

• i'm checking out the orbitz airline ticket scenerio. It looks like for me to actually try to change my ticket will cost about 200 dollars plus what ever the actual difference in the ticket cost is, but to just buy a new ticket cost about 110 dollars. It seems like a no-brainer. ...and the airlines actually wonder why they are in financial trouble ? Have they ever even heard of the concept of being customer friendly ?
    Peace,

• Bart, Airlines and customer friendly should never be seen side by side. That is why I try to always fly on Southwest. If you decide to change they give you full credit for the original ticket price and you have 12 months to reuse the money. That has come in handy numerous times for me.
    Enjoy the time up there, and I am sure Bill will find you a couch :D

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• Sent my request in last night. I'm at work, so I'm unable to check my email for a response(silly corporate policies). Since it's a Sunday, anybody know if this is an afternoon performance?

George

• Has anybody heard back about the Mar. 29 show at the former CBGB's? I've sent in my RSVP for it--that's pretty awesome. Of course I'll be at the Highline Ballroom show also :)

This is the first chance I've had to see Glenn play live, and I'm rather excited about it!

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!