BB KINGS MARCH 28th

• Did my Email from Tickmaster really speak truth???? Glenn in NY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whos in ;)

V

• Glenn in the Big Apple -- doesn't get any better than that.. BB will be sold out once again.....

See you all there!!

Carolyn G :D :D

• This should be a great night, plus it is SATURDAY !!! Time to recover before the cross-country trip afterwards.

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• Hey Frank,

You are coming cross country....I am going cross town!! I hope that the Chip And Todd Traveling Road Show will make this gig..it has been way too long since they hit the road together!

I am going to B.B. King's on Saturday night to see Johnny Winter..so I will scope out the fire exits while I am there...;)

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

http://www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

• Yes indeed Bill. I will post details for a post-gig party closer to the date.

• ....I hope that the Chip And Todd Traveling Road Show will make this gig..it has been way too long since they hit the road together!......

I agree Capt., it's been way too long. I'm afraid it will be even longer before the Road Show starts up again. Due to this crappy economy we're having, I lost my job back in October and still can't find a decent job out there. That's why I'm relying on the good folks like yourself to tell me all about the gig :thumbup:

Chip

Chip

• Holy F
    vin - call me, I and the gang will be there!!!
    with the crazy times happening now - only bad news of late... Finally something to look forward to!

See you all then!!
    Scott

st

• chip, if i can get my camera in there, i'll try to make you a copy. i'll have to try to remember not to drink too much and sing a little less :cool: oh the things you have to put up w/ on those audience shot bootlegs :D
    peace,

:lol: :lol: :lol: ....yeah, a little less Bart, and a little more Glenn on these videos :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Bart!! I hope you manage to get some footage.
    I still owe you big time for past favors. I haven't forgotten :thumbup:

Chip

Chip

• Hey Bart--

I kinda liked the YEAH's in the video background. Made it so much more personal...:D

Peas,

Carolyn

• Just to let people know I am staying at the Crown Plaza on Broadway and 49th Street Friday and Saturday nights. I will have some sort of a meet up before or after the show for those interested.

• I'm in, just picked up my tickets!!!! Look forward to Glenn at BB King's again.

Does anyone know if he'll be using the same touring band he's using for the Europe shows?

• Thanks for the info David. JK rocked last time in NYC.

I'm pumped for the show, played a lot of GH last night when my buddy confirmed he'll be going with me. Last time he saw Glenn was w/Purple in 1974.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!