Glenn Hughes UK Weekend - June 2009 - CONFIRMED!

• Nathalie and I missed U in Liverpool, such a shame

Hope to see you in Wolverhampton

:bouncer:

Bless you Jerome. I saw Dani and Pete for about 10 seconds though made sure I gave Dani a hug, Keith whizzing past me, Mike and then David and Shirean in the distance. Wolverhampton it is then! ;) :D Already booked it as a holiday from work ...

Holy cow...wish we could go! Sounds awesome!! I went and bought a lottery ticket, though...always hope. LOL

If you and Roger came over to the UK and more significantly we were at the show together, I would definitely have won the lottery. Love you both very much.

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• If you and Roger came over to the UK and more significantly we were at the show together, I would definitely have won the lottery. Love you both very much.

Well, I bought two chances for tonight....LOL...

One day we will get there to see you and/or vice versa. We love you, too, Shirl!!!!! :D

• Got the tickets, booked the hotel - just waiting for another FUNKin' great weekend! We're staying in Wolves - anyone reconmmend and drinking holes before & after the gigs? Curry houses? Etc......... :thumbup:

• Hey peeps - Wolfy has kindly sold two of my tickets for these dates but there should still be two available, which I've told him are FREE to any of you out there that wanna go but have little money. Send him a message on here if you're interested - first come first served of course ;)

:rose:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Not going Chris, no - health problems. Pass the word around about the other two tickets via Wolfy :rose:

• The spare tickets have now found a good home to what appears to be very deserved people.

Cheers Paul :lips:

• yes indeed Shirl.

and whilst chatting to Glenn last week i reminded him that he promised the fans at last years show at The Robin that he would do I Dont Want To Live That Way Again at this years show :bouncer: :thumbup: :clapper: :singer: :D
    Currently playing - Glenn Hughes, Live at The Robin2

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• Glenn's show at the Robin 2 on June 7th is the stuff my dreams are made of........wish he'd really consider doing the same thing this 'side of the pond' for those of us who can't make it there! I've been a Trapeze fan from the beginning.....and I guess I'll be one 'til the end! :bow:

• Well said Chuck. I've always said Glenn should do a multi-night show to showcase all of his musical eras. Except I was hoping for about five nights in a row :)

I'm sure a show like the one next month would go over well here in the U.S. Anywhere in the mid-south region where Trapeze were very popular would probably do, but might as well go where the population is think about Dallas or Houston.

I call dibs on Roger and Susan's sofa if it happens :D

Chip

• I'm kinda surprised both nights are not sold out already - these events come round once in a blue moon.

• The set list of my dream should be for the GH night :

Soul Mover
    We shall be free
    Oil & Water
    Don't let the slip away
    Coffee & Vanilla
    Can't stop the flood
    Don't let me bleed
    Steppin' on
    Love communion
    Higher places
    You got soul

Push
    Highball shooter (Building the machine version)

That is a funky set, isn't it ?

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!