Glenn 1976

• It's a rare picture from a very obscure period in Glenn's career. I'm really waiting for his autobiography. There are very little information regarding Glenn's life between 1976 and 1982. He of course did record Play Me Out and 4 On The Floor but there are no more details.

• NO ITS REALLY FROM 76 I THINK CIRCA THE PREMIERA OF LED ZEPPELIN FILM THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME IT WAS HIS SHAPE THEN BECAUSE IF YOU SAW HIS PICS IN 1970 TO 74 HIS HAIR WAS LONGER ANHIS FACE WAS SLIMMER...I M PRETTY SURE DESPITE I WASNT BORN THEN HHHHHHH BUT I HAVE A GOOD LOAD OF PICS

WHAT A GOOD LOOKIN PIC

LED ZEPPELIN RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

GELNN RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ALL MY FAV STARS ARE HERE IN THIS PIC

THANK U SO MUCH

• I don't think it's from '76.....Glenn has too much of a 'baby face' in the photo.....

Check out this promo shot from the '76 reunion in the gallery and Glenn doesn't have that choir boy look about him....

• I don't think it's from '76.....Glenn has too much of a 'baby face' in the photo.....

Check out this promo shot from the '76 reunion in the gallery and Glenn doesn't have that choir boy look about him....

i agree !

• Japanese magazines are known for their exclusive photos. So I think this pic is from this particular evening. Though I agree he looks quite young on the photo....but hey...hasn't Glenn surprised us before over the decades with his young looks :cool:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!