• Hi Everyone,

Home again...the calmness of the Palos Verdes Hillside...the amazin' sunrise/sunsets...to wake up in my own bed.

I want to thank all of you that attended my concerts this year. You have all been FUNKed...I love seein' all the energy from you...I feel you. It has been a new beginning...I wanted to push the boat out further into more soulful ground...I challenged myself, I needed to be honest, and I have never been happier.

My sobriety and a conscious contact with my higher power, are paramount to me...they come first...if I have these 2 things in check, then I'm off 2 the races.

Feels like I just won the Grand National....!!

Tune into Rockline on the Radio, or on the web (Wednesday 19th 8:30pm PST/11:30pm EST)...have a slice of F U N K on me.

You know it makes sense.....

G

Read more...

• Hello Glenn,

I'm a Dutchman who lives in France today. I'm an early fan of you :bow: I was born in 1959 and i was just into Deep Purple as they split in 1973 :( ! But the Coverdale Hughes era or Mark III really marked my (musical) path :drummer: I'm happy that i've found your fan forum and enlisted straight away.

Keep on rockin' and soulin'
    Theo

• There's something so magical about MIII Theo ... and the quality of the albums at the time.

Glenn's voice :eek: :eek: :eek: ... mesmerising ... opened up a wonderful world for me too :bow:

Nice to meet you :rose:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!