Misc 2003 Cruise Pix

• As we await the next show reports and accompanying pix - I thought everyone might enjoy seeing these one's, courtesy of Ann Burstyn, who sent them along recently. They're from last year's WMMO sponsored Sail Away with Glenn cruise that headed out from Port Canaveral (near Orlando), Florida all the way to Grand Bahama Island

GLENN, GABI and friend

Mark, Ann, GLENN, Shirean, Kat with family, Dorothy

Shirean and GABI

Ann and GLENN

Pictures Courtesy: Ann Burstyn
  • Wonderful photos, Ann. Why did it take so long to get them on here?

'The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return'

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Thanks David!

Hi Shirl! You wouldn't believe me if I told you all the reasons why it took soooo long. What's even crazier is that I have a TON of pix from the VOCR shows that GH did in Canada. I think I'll have to create a link! I have some nice shots from the DVD shoot as well. Those are coming next!
    Hope everyone is well...
    Cheers,

Ann

• When I heard the title of the first clip, I immediately had to think of the lovely photo Glenn twittered recently of his mom and himself :heart:

[ame]

[/ame]
    [ame]
    [/ame]

It seems the pix in the first clip are from a different event, whereas the pic in the second clip is well-known to me :)

Are there any more sound files available?

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• It seems the pix in the first clip are from a different event, whereas the pic in the second clip is well-known to me :)

Those pix are from March 2003, taken at the Emack & Bolio's ice cream parlour inside the Hard Rock Hotel in Orlando, Florida.

The cruise where the sound is taken, took place later that same year... October 2003 :cool1:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!