Tom Galley to produce new Tony Martin album

• Former Black Sabbath singer Tony Martin has tapped Tom Galley of Phenomena fame to produce his next solo album, "Book of Shadows", tentatively due next year. Martin states, "It's great to have Tom on board especially since he is getting over the death of his brother, Mel Galley [ex-Whitesnake, Trapeze guitarist] who died of cancer a few months ago. Tom is a great producer; his Phenomena albums have always been an interest for me."

Tony added, "The artwork will again be done by Rory Fiorito who did the 'Scream' [Martin's last solo album] artwork and it's great to have him on board again too.

"I would say this, because I'm biased and because I can: this new album is the best I've done! And it's going to be different!!! Scared????? Don't be. I promise it's gonna be impressive."

Galley has previously worked with such high-caliber musicians as Brian May, Cozy Powell, Neil Murray, John Thomas,
    Glenn Hughes, Mel Galley, Don Airey, Ray Gillen, and Scott Gorham.

• :bow: I LOVE TONY MARTIN, CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE GREAT PRODUCER,OF COURSE ... FANTASTIC SOUND, THE GREAT LEAD SINGER.

THANKS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!