Dortmund acoustic gig

• What a night to remember yesterday in a packed seated club.
    A totally acoustic and piano set with Glenn on rythmn and lead guitar all the evening.
    It was a real music communion between Glenn and his audience.
    Glenn was speaking and joking between the songs with his british sense of humour.

Set list in no particular order :

Coast to Coast
    Nights In White Satin
    This Time Around
    It's About Time
    I Found A Woman
    Will Our Love End
    Imperfection
    Sail Away
    Mistreated
    Satellite
    Seafull
    Holy Man
    You Keep On Movin'

Thanks Glenn for this unforgetable experience :claphands

• Oui oui merci martial, j'espère que vous en avez bien profité ...

Cest bien en accoustique :claphands :claphands :bouncer:

(this is a special french topic :D - sorry for the one who speak only english)

bon ok alors je continue : superbe set list et holy man sail away et seafull dans la même soirée !! veinard !! :clapper: :clapper: :thumbup:

• Hello guys there is no word to tell you what we'have seen and heard sunday in Dortmund. It'was ab more than a Fantastic concert. The acoustic was very very very good the sound was clear. Anders plays very well and the voice of Glenn was more than fantastic this guys is crazy he is not human he comes from another planet. For me he is really the best singer on this planet.What a VOICE!!!!! A big thanks to Glenn for the emotion he gives to his audience. The song imperfection was perfect.All the songs were perfect. As i told you there is no words.PERFECT.

hello

• Hello guys there is no word to tell you what we'have seen and heard sunday in Dortmund. It'was ab more than a Fantastic concert. The acoustic was very very very good the sound was clear. Anders plays very well and the voice of Glenn was more than fantastic this guys is crazy he is not human he comes from another planet. For me he is really the best singer on this planet.What a VOICE!!!!! A big thanks to Glenn for the emotion he gives to his audience. The song imperfection was perfect.All the songs were perfect. As i told you there is no words.PERFECT.

Can´t say it with better words. There´s just one word for this gig and for Glenn always: F A N T A S T I C. Thanx for coming to Germany for this great performance and for your soulfully voice again.
    Michael

Michael

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!