Mistreated
    You got Soul
    Gettin' Tighter
    Don't Let Me Bleed
    Steppin' On
    You Keep on Moving
    -----
    Burn

• that set list is good, no doubt, but i'm a bit surprised by it. I'm gueesing that G. hasn't played there in a while, so he through in a good mix of Purple and the soul mover/ MFTD era. that does make for a good mix, i'm just surprised after seeing some other current set lists that there are only 2 FUNK songs.

• that set list is good, no doubt, but i'm a bit surprised by it. i'm just surprised after seeing some other current set lists that there are only 2 FUNK songs.

That would be because not the entire band was playing. Come this September in Spain, you'll see a fuller F U N K setlist, as Luis will join them on the road for those gigs. JJ played "his" F U N K songs last night. In addition, the setlist will also cater to where he is playing....like in Russia in October, you will no doubt see a very Purple heavy set included.

• That would be because not the entire band was playing. Come this September in Spain, you'll see a fuller
    F U N K setlist, as Luis will join them on the road for those gigs. JJ played "his" F U N K songs last night. In addition, the setlist will also cater to where he is playing....like in Russia in October, you will no doubt see a very Purple heavy set included.

Glenn said that Luis could not come due to some problems with work permit (or something like that). Crowd were some 500 strong and very enthusiastic. Band were VERY loud with bass mixed on top which made sometimes difficult to hear JJ's guitar. Glenn was in top form and if he was feeling any jetlag you could not see or hear it, all smile that man! He also praised lot his band because the one in USA fantasy camp were not that good.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!