I know it's early but get ready for the heaviest Christmas album that has ever been released on planet earth
"We Wish You A Metal Christmas and a Headbanging New Year" features never before heard combinations of everybody who is anybody including Ronnie James Dio, Joe Lynn Turner, Steve Morse, etc.
Check out the line-ups below.
It's all due to be released in the U.S. on October 14 via Amoury Records and Black Ion Music.
1) "We Wish You A Merry Xmas" (Jeff Scott Soto, Bruce Kulick, Bob Kulick, Chris Wyse, Ray Luzier)
2) "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" (Alice Cooper, John 5, Billy Sheehan, Vinny Appice)
3) "Run Rudolph Run" (Lemmy Kilmister, Billy F.Gibbons, Dave Grohl)
4) "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" (RONNIE JAMES DIO, Tony Iommi, Rudy Sarzo, Simon Wright)
5) "Little Drummer Boy" (Doug Pinnick, George Lynch, Billy Sheehan, Simon Phillips)
6) "Santa Claus Is Back In Town" (Tim “Ripper” Owens, STEVE MORSE, Juan Garcia, Marco Mendoza, Vinny Appice)
7) "Silent Night" (Chuck Billy, Scott Ian, Jon Donais, Chris Wyse, John Tempesta)
"Silver Bells" (Geoff Tate, Carlos Cavazo, James Lomenzo, Ray Luzier)
9) "Deck the Halls" (Oni Logan, Craig Goldy, Tony Franklin, John Tempesta)
10) "Grandma Got Ran Over By a Reindeer" (Stephen Pearcy, Tracii Guns, Bob Kulick, Billy Sheehan, Greg Bissonette)
11) "Rockin’ Around the Xmas Tree" (JOE LYNN TURNER, Bruce Kulick, Bob Kulick, Rudy Sarzo, Simon Wright)
12) "Happy Xmas (War Is Over)" (Tommy Shaw, Steve Lukather, Marco Mendoza, Kenny Aronoff)
thanks for the info. wolfy. it looks like it's going to be a rockin' christmas. i'll put that on random play right beside G.'s christmas record.
Great line-up! I hope that the songs work too in this combination and it's not just the players that are great.
Remember Thin Lizzy/Sex Pistols/The Damned X-Mas Single "A Merry Jingle", credited to The Greedies? That was funny.
And of course The December People with "Sounds Like Christmas"!!!
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The facts: Sounds Like Christmas finds The December People creating, adapting and overhauling Christmas songs that sound astonishingly like seasonal triumphs that might fit on certain classic rock albums by certain classic rock bands, namely Yes, Queen, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Genesis, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Peter Gabriel, Sting, Kansas and King Crimson.[/FONT]
If you haven't heard of them, check them out HERE!
But, hey... it's 30+ degrees (C) here in Vienna.
And I'm talkin' Christmas...???