Hot Wire/Trapeze 2008 on Amazon.de!!!

• I did some digging...seems that Wounded Bird Records is issuing these 2 albums on 1 disc...way cool!! They have done a fine job with the product they have made available thus far...They master the discs from first generation tapes and join BGO in the UK, Hip-O-Select, Rhino, and Sundazed as the source for classic archive material.

The Wounded Bird site doesn't show it yet and Amazon gives a release date of October 21....hang in there kids, it'll be here soon enough!

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

• check out this link on amazon uk

i spoke to Tony Perry(Trapeze manager) about this "reissue" after the gig last night. he wasnt aware of it and has not had any request from any label for this release. i will keep you informed of developments.

• I saw that on the NEH Records website too....

Wolfy related that Tony Perry has no knowledge of this release. Given that Wounded Bird is on the "up and up" regarding the fact that they license everything they release, I am wondering about the lack of knowledge on Tony Perry's part....did Warner Brothers keep him out of the loop? I hope this all works out for the best.

If it were a combo of "Dead Armadillos" and "Hold On" I wouldn't touch it since Mel stated that Aaron Sixx doesn't pay the guys a dime in royalties on those recordings.

I have the previous releses on One way Records and am in no hurry to purchase the new package...let's see how this sorts itself out.

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

• I receive this "2 LP's on 1 CD" today. Great sound but poor artwork (only the mimimums informations, just a 4 pages booklet with the musicians & the tracks). No additionnal tracks... :) But it's good to have all the Trapeze stuff released on CD !

• Yep, that's why God invented Vintage Vinyl in Edison, New Jersey.
    I just bought this "2 for 1 special" within the past month.

There's only one printing of the word ~ Hughes ~ in the whole thing.
    One song is listed as composed by Galley/Galley/Hughes.
    Our boy isn't listed anyplace else; not for any vocals, bass, zilch, zippola.

But for the one song that 'Hughes' is listed, as a co-composer,
    ........uhhhh, it's definitely our boy singing the song - "Chances."
    If I can't recognize Glenn's voice by now, then I don't qualify as:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!