Official Funk Tour Shirts for sale

• Looks as though DPAS have beaten you to it David!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Glenn Hughes[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2008 Tour T-Shirts *5.07.08*[/FONT]
    The DPAS have got in stock two Glenn Hughes t-shirts as sold on the June UK tour dates. One design is for the new album, the other is the classic vintage 1976 design with a shot of Glenn live from 1975. The DPAS isn't sure how long these will be around for. The size is large. Glenn has licensed some more designs which should be in stock soon. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SR#7002231[/FONT]
    Glenn Hughes: 2008 Tour T-Shirts
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Glenn Hughes t-shirts can be ordered from dpas mailorder.[/FONT]

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• I have got to get one of the FUNK shirts..my niece, who is 17, loves to tease me about wearing T-shirts with people on them in general, and musicians in particular! I certainly can't deny her the opportunity to give me a good razzing.....

And why should Bart be the only one to have one?? ;) :cool:

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

http://www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

• I have got to get one of the FUNK shirts..my niece, who is 17, loves to tease me about wearing T-shirts with people on them in general, and musicians in particular! I certainly can't deny her the opportunity to give me a good razzing.....

And why should Bart be the only one to have one?? ;) :cool:

Not too worry, I'm hoping within the next couple of weeks you'll be able to, direct from this website, with all sizes available and not just "L", plus they'll be 'girlie' options too :)

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!