Harley Days Festival, Hamburg

• This gig wasn't part of the F U N K tour (note the setlist) - when it resumes he'll be back :cool: There are other such scheduled gigs throughout the year where you'll see various lineups.

• I'm getting a little confused here.

One minute Papa is saying FUNK etc is the way forward and he wants to concentrate on todays music..............then he plays dates concentrating on his Purple days.

I wonder what the set list for the Rock & Blues Show will be and who the 'friends' are - any ideas Mr Iommi maybe?

• I'm getting a little confused here.

One minute Papa is saying FUNK etc is the way forward and he wants to concentrate on todays music..............then he plays dates concentrating on his Purple days.

I wonder what the set list for the Rock & Blues Show will be and who the 'friends' are - any ideas Mr Iommi maybe?

There are times when I will play a classic rock set when appropriate.....Luis will join me when we continue pt 2 of the tour in September.

• There are times when I will play a classic rock set when appropriate.....Luis will join me when we continue pt 2 of the tour in September.

first: thank u david for ur reply :)

second: i like the times u play a classic rock set papa maybe because im a metal head and a big rock fan

but after FUNk i am for funk music :bouncer:

good luck for you and for luis

keep the freakin flag flying :)

thank u all

From now on....

:guitarmet \m/

• Finally... some good material from the Harley Days Hamburg

"You Keep On Moving"

[ame='

- ‪Glenn Hughes.mpg‬‏[/ame]

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Been asking for more - getting some more. Nice service :)

"Intro Mistreated"

[ame='

- ‪Glenn Hughes - Song - Solo.mpg‬‏[/ame]

"Mistreated"

[ame='

- ‪Glenn Hughes - I'm mistreated.mpg‬‏[/ame]

• One more - looong bass solo and a few tunes of "Gettin' Tighter"
    [ame='

- ‪Glenn Hughes - Bass -‬‏[/ame]

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!