London Meet'n'Greet

• For all those that are going to the London gig at the Astoria 2 on Tuesday, be sure and get there early, as Glenn and the band will be going on earlier than normal, so that they can do a rather special extended Meet'n'Greet session after the show for everyone. So to be safe, plan on getting to the venue early if you can, so you don't miss the beginning of the show.

I also hear that a certain Mr. Smith is in town, so I wouldn't be surprised if he makes an appearance on the night ;) :cool:

Look forward to seeing as many of you then :thumbup:

• Thanks very much for the 'warning':lol: David.

Just need to sort out our transportation times & will see you there - can't wait!!!! :clapper:

:cheers:

Cheers,
    Ben !!

• I also hear that a certain Mr. Smith is in town, so I wouldn't be surprised if he makes an appearance on the night ;) :cool:

Thanks for the heads up re the early start and meet & greet :thumbup:

Wouldn't miss the rare opportunity to meet soulmover himself in the flesh either :D

• I'm so excited, this is my first Glenn gig aswell! I have planned to get there a little early, so i'll see people there! Does anyone know if we will be able to take cameras in? my sister has a small digital camera, but we wouldnt want to bring it and not be able to take it in, thanks, Helena, xx

:bouncer2: :bouncer: :bouncer2: :bouncer:

• Does anyone know if we will be able to take cameras in? my sister has a small digital camera, but we wouldnt want to bring it and not be able to take it in, thanks, Helena, xx

Hi Helena - not been there for a while but I'm guessing (if its anything like the main Astoria) that you will get your bag/body searched on entry and if they find a camera it will most likely get confiscated! :( :( But loads of people somehow manage to get cameras in (maybe if you can think of somehwere to hide it ...... :p :D ). Having said that - watch out inside coz they will tell you off for using it if they catch you! ;)

• Hi Helena - not been there for a while but I'm guessing (if its anything like the main Astoria) that you will get your bag/body searched on entry and if they find a camera it will most likely get confiscated! :( :( But loads of people somehow manage to get cameras in (maybe if you can think of somehwere to hide it ...... :p :D ). Having said that - watch out inside coz they will tell you off for using it if they catch you! ;)

Thanks, i no its says on the back of the tickets that its prohibited, but i was hoping that with this meet and greet, that i might be able to have a photographic souvenir!

another question - does anyone know - will there be a photographer there? thanks, helena, xx

• Not sure about photography. I am sure if you use it sparingly during the show it will be OK. Glenn's ok with it as long it's not like flash flash flash. After show, no problem. Look forward to seeing you all there.

• Hey, i missed the meet and greet, which is a shame, but it was my first time seeing Glenn live after being disappointed so many times before, so i was just glad to be there! my sister got a few photos, they are a bit grainy, but its nice to see the ones on here, a lovely reminder of such a great show! Helena, xx

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!