• i was thinking about this on the way to work today;
    what is your favorite song by glenn?
    this doesnt have to be a binding answer. just one of those right now, today type things.
    i know alot of answers will be something off of FUNK, but from my ride today, my answer is......
    ............ Beyond the Numb
    but then again, what do i know? after all...

• spaces high...play me out

angry heart..seventh star

heart like a wheel...seventh star

picking up the pieces...from now on

the boy can sing the blues..blues

you got soul...mftd

satallite...funk

its toooooooooooooo hard to decide:mad:

From now on....

:guitarmet \m/

• purplemusic ~

You ought to know that it's impossible to choose just one.

Are you trying to make me more crazy?

:1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1:

axmuremoticon.gif

• i`M AFRAID THAT IT IS AN IMPOSSIBLE TASK BUT HERE ARE A COUPLE OF IDEAS.

"I don`t want to live that way again" must be one of the most heartfelt performances of Glenns career.

Whilst "will our love end" must be the most beautiful songs he has ever performed

• All of F.U.N.K !

Will our love end
    Coast to Coast
    Switch the Mojo
    I don't want to live that way again (the ultimate get yer arse in gear sort yourself out anthem)

Space High !

To be honest I could pick about 30 ! :confused:

• Second Son, Days of Avalon and I Don't Wanna Live That Way Again ... and I can't stop singing Love Communion.

Ask me again next week. :D

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Last week " we shall be free ", this week " death of me" , next week ???????????????:bouncer::bouncer::bouncer:

I know that I've been sometimes wrong
    I feel my faith is growing strong
    There is a place that I belong
    These are the days of avalon

:guitarmet:guitarmet:guitarmet

• Right now, today - still Love Communion. :D

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• This topic reminds me of a big poll that was held here (precisely at GHPG.net ;) ) a couple of years ago.
    Guess which song came out first, after weeks of voting!?
    Yes, my favourite, Coast To Coast.

MEDUSA

• This topic reminds me of a big poll that was held here (precisely at GHPG.net ;) ) a couple of years ago.
    Guess which song came out first, after weeks of voting!?
    Yes, my favourite, Coast To Coast.

Yes indeed, Christian is correct :thumbup:

The round by round and final results are currently still viewable, just go here to check them all out :cool:

• I was listening to F.U.N.K on the way to work today, and my favourites from that album are the title track and We Shall Be Free, but today, I'm really loving Crave, especially after Tuesday! Helena, xx

:bouncer2: :bouncer: :bouncer2: :bouncer:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!