• Thought it was about time I joined the forum and joined in the vibe with all the other GH people.

I've been a fan of all things Glenn since the Trapeze days, so that will give you a clue to how old I am, LOL.

It was Glenn that gave me the inspiration to take up playing bass guitar just over 30 years ago, and, he's never stopped inspiring me, he is "the" man ! :bow:

I'm off to see Glenn at his UK shows, and I will take along the scratchplate of my Fender Jazz bass to see if he will sign it for me :clapper:

F.U.N.K. is awesome, I've been singing Love Communion for the best part of 3 weeks now, I can't get the song out of my system.

Its good to be part of the family, take care now.

• Welcome aboard Johngh. Be sure and have a good look around, there's lots to see and hear and please use the Search facility, as it will help you find things a lot quicker and easier, no doubt saving you from asking many questions that have been answered many times before ;)

See you at the gigs :cool:

• Welcome abroad Johngh! Have you ever seen Trapeze in the 70-ies? :)

First of all, many thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. Arjen, I was only about 15 years of age at the time, my friends dad was playing Medusa on his stereo one day, and that was it I was hooked. I got heavily into Trapeze just before Glenn left to join Purple.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!