We Shall Be Free
    Dont Let Me Bleed
    Love Communion
    Steppin On
    --
    Soul Mover
    Burn

1h 35 mins

Totally awesome show. Glenn is in excellent vocal shape and he gave us absolutely unbelieveable amount of energy - there wasnt any "standing" second during the show. He is still in move - still going, still playing as we all love him!

Highlights - it´s really hard to say in that awesome show! I was amazed by Oil And Water - he sings the ref in that high key (that melodic vocal), Mistreated was 17 minutes long (and I´m NOT including guitar intro to that time!) - amazing very long vocal improvisations, You Got Soul was great too... Biggest suprise - Soul Mover with new vocal improvisation at the end of the song.

Really stunning show! :bow:

Glenn gave us an autograph session again (second concert in Prague, second autograph session - he really loves us and we love him!), so souvenirs are here again - autographed FUNK and Live In Australia DVD plus I have a pic with The Voice Of Rock - that means I´m really very happy about yesterdays gig!

• Thank you Peter. Looks like you had a fantastic time ! We want to see that pic with the Voice ;)

I'm surprised not to see Satellite in the setlist (it was the same in Germany). Does anyone know why it was dropped after the Norwegian show ?

Maybe it was just a question of timing ?

• What an incredible setlist!
    The only other song I would die to hear would be the Prince-like
    We go to War.
    :clapper:

so light a candle in the window.......
    i will be coming home tonite

• Ou Yeah!! Great videos, i still don't have the new album, but this two songs 2Never Say Never" and "Oil & Water" sounds really good, it remainds me to hendrix!
    I can't wait for see once again (the forth) Glenn Hughes and his amazing new band in Barcelona. Will be Great, I'm Sure!

"Can you feel it"

I say hello to everyone, and if you have time visit my myspace: www.myspace.com/gomband

enjoy it!!

-NANDO-

• two killer videos!!!!!!!! thanks david -jj and luis together are on fire!!! -what beatiful rendition of BURN :claphands :claphands :claphands -you guys in europe if you can do it go see glenn:singer: :singer: :singer: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :claphands :claphands

• Groovey Videos!
    Anyone else notice the tempo of NSN was reved up a couple notches from the cd?
    And a very nice touch of blending the end of NSN right into the O&W intro.
    :thumbup:

so light a candle in the window.......
    i will be coming home tonite

• Never Say Never sounds fabulous live, I'm glad to hear/see that, because I still don't like it on the album.
    A little sad to hear though that Satellite seems to have been dropped from the set, love it!

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!