Greetz from Germany

• Hello everybody,

I'm from Gelsenkirchen, Germany, and after I saw Master Glenn the first time live last Thursday in Bochum, I had to join this community.

I was a big fan of Deep Purple Mk III/IV but afterwards Glenn was out of sight for me. Thank god somebody presented me "Soulmover" for my birthday and since then I'm again a great fan of his work :claphands

I hope that you excuse my awfull english, but I do my best ;)

Funk you very much

• Welcome aboard Warwick. Sounds like you had a terrific time at the gig last week :thumbup:

Be sure and have a good look around, there's lots to see and hear and please use the Search facility, as it will help you find things a lot quicker and easier, no doubt saving you from asking questions that have been answered many times before ;)

• Thank you so much....as I have seen, there's so much information here, that there is quiet a lot to read and learn :thumbup:

Funk you very much

• Welcome aboard

Be sure and have a good look around, there's lots to see and hear and please use the Search facility, as it will help you find things a lot quicker and easier, no doubt saving you from asking questions that have been answered many times before ;)

welcome to the lovefest warwick. we're glad to have you joining us here. we've been getting a good bit of new people on here. so many, that i think david now has his welcome message saved in his favorites file, and just has a place for "insert name here" ;)
    glad youre taking a ride on the peace train,

• Thank you for the nice, warm welcome...it's really quiet comfortable on the peace train ;)

Funk you very much

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!