whats the deal with the FUNK cd?

• It was listed at amazon as an import but seems to be pulled
    same at all the online stores I visit
    even the links here lead to voodoo hill
    is it stalled or pulled?
    or am I just blind or dumb?

• Although Amazon have messed things around as is their tendency with new Euro releases, you can at least get it now (at a cheaper price) thru some of their resellers. But as has been mentioned many times, NEH Records, is the most reliable and quickest place to get it from over here in the USA!

• David, did you happen to mention NEH records?

I wasn't sure since so many not only don't have FUNK but don't even seem to know where to get it! :huh:

Just makin sure you are keepin your people up to date with this info ;)

• David, did you happen to mention NEH records?

I wasn't sure since so many not only don't have FUNK but don't even seem to know where to get it! :huh:

Just makin sure you are keepin your people up to date with this info ;)

Ha, ha - wish they had an affiliate program, I'd be rolling in dough, eh :lol:

• Hi guys! :)

It's the same mess in France even on Amazon.fr it has become unavailable this morning (yet i put my order 2weeks ago on Amazon), and now it is delayed to 1~2 weeks,it's a shame!!! :mad:
    I was looking forward to this album and now that the release date
    has passed I feel very frustrated to wait more than we had to.

• Hi guys! :)

It's the same mess in France even on Amazon.fr it has become unavailable this morning (yet i put my order 2weeks ago on Amazon), and now it is delayed to 1~2 weeks,it's a shame!!! :mad:
    I was looking forward to this album and now that the release date
    has passed I feel very frustrated to wait more than we had to.

Bonjour Alexandre :)
    We ordered it directly from Frontiers records in Italy and had it in the mail box on the day of its release.
    Maybe you should try http://www.frontiers.it
    Cheers from the French riviera.
    Nath

:ghcp:

• OK thanks,I think I'll try to get one on a FNAC store.How much was the price for your copy of FUNK?

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!