glennhughes.com

• Dear all,

After about six years since I've taken over as a webmaster from Lennart Hedenstrom, I decided to stop as a webmaster for glennhughes.com. I have put a lot of love and passion to this website, and I enjoyed adding news blurbs, resizing and uploading your concert pictures, maintaining the message board, and last but not least expanding and updating my baby, the Tourography.

It's been a great time and I want to thank all of you for your contributions and time to stop by every once at the time. Both my daytime job as well as becoming a father gave me less decicated time for this site than this great website needs, so both Glenn and I felt it was time for a change. Glenn suggested David Harrison (whom most of you know from http://www.ghpg.net!) to take over duties, and I think that's an excellent choice. He has proven to be a skilled webmaster (I'm sure I could learn a lot from him!) and I am glad he accepted. I am confident the official Glenn Hughes website will be in good hands, so please join me in wishing David all the best.

For now, I wish you all the best and I'm sure I will drop by here very often, be it as a huge fan and not as the webguy anymore.

It was a blast.

thanks so much,
    Fedor

• So you can't look after Big Daddy, now you've become a big daddy? ;)

Great website Fedor, and thank you ... for so much :claphands :clapper: :thumbup:

:rose:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Thanks for the great work, Fedor. Looks like David now has Glenn all to himself...and his plan for total domination of the GH Universe is complete! (insert evil laugh here)

• thanks for all of the work that you've done.
    i'm sure that David will take good care of what you've worked very hard on.
    I've enjoyed the web site, gh.com, over the past few years and i look foward to many good things to come still.
    peace,

• Fedor,

thanks so much for your time and effort (and friendship) over the years.

David, your work on here is so appreciated and now with GH.com you have the full set. i am going to nominate you for a Grammy for services to the (Glenn Hughes) music industry!

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• Hi Fedor,

me and my family meet you a few times since the nineties, it was always a pleasure to exchange some words backstage with you.

We wish you all the best and long live Big Daddy on the web !

Martial & Co

• Thanks a lot Fedor! I hope you will have a great time being a father.
    For David, a lot of succes with the site.
    Greetz. Tipper

• Hey Fedor

Thanks for all you have done over the years. Without you, David and Shirean, us GHCP'S would have been in the dark about our big daddy without your valuable contributions to the websites.

To borrow a phrase from one of our other boys and his band of cocksmiths :eek:

We wish you well :clapper: :clapper:

• Fedor, I especially remember how professionally you handled that period when idiots were flaming and bombing the Forum around five years ago. You persevered with it and ensured that Glenn's good name did not suffer as a result.

I hope you will continue to post and just be aware there's alot of people who enjoyed having you at the helm of Glenn's own site. David and Shirean are obviously a great choice and they'll be the first to acknowledge the foundations you have built.

All the very best Fedor.

Keith

• Well thanks Fedor for all you've done.

I couldn't think of a better choice to carry on with that site than David. His site here is on of the finest of it's kind and I've told him so more than once. We can only expect great things with him at the helm.

• Hip Hip Hooray to Fedor and David. Thank you both and good luck fedor.

That's The Way It Is

Graham
    Chambersburg, PA, USA

• Hi Fedor,

Bedank/thanks for the great job you have done on gh.com. Now we can celebrate that both sites are together.
    Cheers:cheers:

Pere

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!