Happy Birthday!

• Happy Birthday Paul.
    Hope your day is a special one,
    and you get a chance to sit down & listen to some cool tunes...
    ...and as Garcia said: Do yourself a favor.

:birthday3

• Hey Paul,

Since I can't persuade Todd, Chip and company to row the Viking ship over to the UK for a show, you'll just have to fly over here to the States the next time Glenn plays a show here

All kidding aside....thank you for all the work you have done on Mel Galley's behalf...I am off tonight and will lift a few pints in your honor....Have a great day with the family!! :thumbup: :cool:

:keys: :guitarmet :drummer: :guitarist

:cheers: :birthday: :birthday2

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

• Do I need to say....again.....how much we all need to thank you?
    Yes, I do.

Thank you, Paul, for all of the technical stuff
    that you've done ~ setting up the sites, etc.
    And for being such a great friend........

Along with lots of other GHCPs-----> :) :) :) :) :)
    I want to wish you a GREAT BIRTHDAY
    with your family and friends!

And I hope that the cake is delicious-----> :birthday3
    Take care ~
    Grace

• What can I say Wolfy...

You have been such an important part of the GHCP experience, and done so much with Mel and kept us all abreast of his situation, that I don't think "Happy Birthday" covers it.
    You have been a friend and just a wonderful person to get to know over the years here and in person !!!
    One of the best parts about our GH show in NYC last June was meeting and spending time with you; sharing some beers and all the great stories from your journeys.
    Wish we could be there hoisting a Scotch with you, so I will have one in your honor.
    The time will come when we make our way over to you for a visit.

HAVE A GREAT DAY
    :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow::bow: :bow: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• A very Happy Birthday to you,Wolfy ! :birthday::birthday3:birthday2 - Jayne & I truly wish you a fantastic day!

Glenn's certainly given you a great present by making the 'sampler' available today:bouncer:

• Thanks everyone. you all mean a lot to me too :)

i have met so many great people on here, both online only and face to face. this IS a special community of people :D

I look at it as another year of friendship with you all :bow:

If things happen that i am working on then it could be a while till another trip across the pond to see y'all in the USA - so Frank i expect you to come over and see us instead!

I will now be offline for a couple of weeks but i will see some of you at the DP Convention in Bedford. if we havent met yet dont be shy, come over and say hello :eek: :lol:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!