• Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know you can now also find me on Facebook...you know, that other social site!

Here’s the link, be sure and sign-up to post on the Wall - something funky I hope!

http://www.facebook.com/glennhughesonline

The shows in Minsk and Odessa were very emotional....there were a lot of fans gettin’ carried away, and there were a lot of tears out there....it was also refreshin’ to see everyone groovin’ to the music of the older songs. We extended a coupla’ songs with some space funk jammin’. To my surprise, everyone went along with me....I think my audience by now knows that the underlying theme of a GH show is about the groove.

They are mental about MK III and 1V in this part of the world , but they really freaked over "Don’t Let Me Bleed",
    "You Got Soul", "Steppin’ On", and "Soul Mover".

Can’t wait to give ’em some off the F U N K later on this year when I return for a full Eastern European tour.

Gettin’ ready to hit the road in a couple weeks to throw down the songs off the new F U N K album.....it is the start of a new chapter for me.....it is the right time....I’m in London as I write to you....I’m Itchin’ to GO!!!!!!!

Glenn

Read more...

• Just became a fan - cheers for the link Glenn :D

If anyone on there wants to be friends, feel free to search "Chris Szkup" and add :)

• They are mental about MK III and 1V in this part of the world,
    but they really freaked over "Don’t Let Me Bleed", "You Got Soul",
    "Steppin’ On", and "Soul Mover".

Don't worry Glenn.

I have a feeling that these fans are gonna' catch up.........real fast!

Being Glenn Hughes, you don't know what it's like to want to buy everything....uhhhh....you!

Just make sure that on your tours, you travel with CDs for sale of your complete discography,

and then ~ watch what happens!

axmuremoticon.gif

• Congratulations to Glenn for reaching the 100k milestone over on his Facebook Fan Page :cool1:

Post by Glenn Hughes.

• Congratulations to Glenn for another milestone, reaching 200k 'Likes' over on his Facebook Fan Page :cool1:

Thank YOU! 200,000 Facebook Fans!

<3 Hope to see YOU soon ✌

Posted by Glenn Hughes on Thursday, June 4, 2015
  • awww this video is so cute ^^

I will keep on riding in the early morning light till they lay my body down

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!