ROCKLINE live plugged-in - November 19th, 2008

• rocklinelogo_s.gif

GLENN will be the featured artist on Rockline on

Wednesday, August 13th

* at 11:30PM EDT / 8:30PM PDT.

* Appearance to be rescheduled

GLENN will perform an exclusive "plugged-in" set on the nationally syndicated radio show. Fans can talk live
    with GLENN by calling 800-344-ROCK (7625).

http://www.rocklineradio.com

Rockline is one of the premiere USA based syndicated shows hosted by legendary radio personality, Bob Coburn.

Check out Rockline's official web site and navigate to "Stations" to find out where to listen to Rockline on the radio in the USA or checkout their MySpace page!

:singer:

• Nothing even close for me :(

since they took "Rockline" off station ~ 104.3 ~ in New York :mad:

axmuremoticon.gif

• BOO HOO..............

.....and I used to be able to "tape" the entire interview directly from the radio,
    onto a nice, simple, low-teck cassette tape. Remember them?

:(

I used to be able to get past "the phone bouncer" to ask a question.
    I asked Roger Glover about a DP reunion, based on Jon Lord's "dream" statement.
    I asked Tony Iommi if he ever wore a Hawaiian shirt while walking around his house.
    And I answered our boy's question to me ~ "Yes, Glenn, this is the Ax Murderer of New Jersey."
    (Followed by some sheet music information that I had, concerning the 1930's ballad: Deep Purple.)

axmuremoticon.gif

• Sorry Blue, but none of the Phoenix stations carry the Wednesday night Rockline shows. KUPD plays the Monday show which features newer bands.

Not to worry though, I'm sure it will be posted here shortly after the date.

Chip

Chip

• Just to ease your funky minds a little, FYI, if you don't know already, when you go to the Rockline website, there is a link "Rockline Replay", that allows you to select a recently broadcasted show from the past 2 weeks and listen to it again & again-without commercials. And if i'm not mistaken, you can listen to a show as it is being broadcast as well. I'm pretty sure you need high speed internet or DSL connection, which is what i have. I used to be the dial-up caveman 'til recently.

I also used to tape stuff off the radio onto my cassette deck too, and still would, but my deck & tapes have been in storage for some time now until i can get more settled. I haven't even looked for blank cassettes for quite some time. I'm not even sure where to buy them now. Probably on-line somewhere at the least. Anyway, maybe we can figure a way to download or record the program. I didn't see a link on the Rockline site for this, so it might be tricky, but i'm confident one of the fans will archive it for us in some way.

:singer: ...everyday, wheels are turnin'

• A rescheduled date for Glenn's appearance on Rockline has now been announced.

Be sure and tune-in on Wednesday, November 19th, 2008 at 11:30PM EDT / 8:30PM PDT.

As always, you are highly encouraged to call into the show to ask questions of Glenn...by calling 800-344-ROCK (7625).

http://www.rocklineradio.com/

:cool:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!