frank marino anyone ?

• Hell, man, I'd love to... it's just a helluva journey from Liverpool to New York to see a gig ha ha - and my darling wife might have something to say about the cost...

Ah well...

• I will be at the London Ontario International Blues Festival on 7/12. Frank is on at 8:25 with Rick Derringer at 10:00.

Its gonna be SWEET :bouncer:

so light a candle in the window.......
    i will be coming home tonite

• I missed Frank Marino when he played in Indianapolis about 5 years ago..found out about the show the day after the fact. One of the guys I worked with saw the show..said it was just killer!

Hmm..another short subway trip to B.B. King's?? I can do that! :thumbup:

It's UFO next Saturday....have to add this to my list!

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

• Hey Bart,

Got my ticket for Frank Marino next Friday....I am jacked for the show...I have never seen him and this will be a treat. At the UFO show I was talking to a few guys who had seen Frank play somewhere in New Jersey...there was a curfew and the staff had to practically drag him offstage!

I missed Circa in May..so this will be the third installment of the CCC (Captain's Concert Chronicles).

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

• hey bill,
    i'm glad to hear that you are going to the show. i'll be there too. i'll have my computer w/ me at the hotel, so we can message to find out how to meet up if you wish. my wife is comming to the show w/ me, although she doesnt care much about frank marino :confused: i will be wearing my newly imported glenn hughes FUNK shirt ( thanks shirl :clapper: ) to the show, so you can spot me that way as well. we already know that "the bass, it don't lie". i believe that frank is going to show us that "the guitar, it don't lie either" :cool:
    i'm really looking foward to the show. checking frank marino off of my "wanna see" list is gonna be a big one for me.
    peace,
    bart

• You guys are going to be in for a treat. I saw Frank not too long ago, and if the setlist is still the same, you'll be hearing the entire Real Live double CD, plus others.

Chip

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!