Back Home again

• Hi Everyone,

Just returned home to LA from London.

The Childline Show was a great event, and it was great to see some good friends, who I had not seen in a while. Each Artist sang a couple of songs, and I really enjoyed singin’ in London last Thursday evening.

As you all know, I’ve had this awful Flu strain 4 the past month, but, just in time, I was starting to feel better a few days ago, so, it’s back to the gym, and to regular routine....I thought I was never gonna shake it!

I am glad you are enjoying the samples of the new songs....like I have said, it’s really hard to talk about music, I just wanna play the songs now....it’s all I think about.....Its nice 2 move 4ward.

I will see the first edit of the video for Love Communion next week....it was fun, Filmin’ this song....so natural, and free.

You need to know that I have found great happiness since makin’ these new songs....a little wiser, more relaxed...but mighty determined to break new ground.

I was so very, very glad to see Melville last weekend...As you know, we had the B’day Party 4 him last Saturday, and I was able to spend some one on one time with him the following day, in a quieter enviroment. We are brothers...I love him dearly....Trapeze were the best damn trio out there....we were kids, and we outplayed ’em all.....Mel’s Music will live with us 4ever, and I will honor this.

I have 10 days @ home now....i need to prepare 4 the Road ahead.... I love this life...God has been Good to me.....here we go....

GH

Read more...

• hey Glenn, i just wanted to have a chance to say God bless you and your mates as you head out on the upcomming tour. you know that we all love you and are all supportive of you getting out there and turning both new and old fans onto the FUNK. we look foward to many updates from you as you travel. remember that although we cannot travel along w/ you (although most of us wish we could) some of the GHPG family will be there, wherever you are and the rest of us are praying for you and wishing you well. we , here in the states look foward to you coming back home to us and letting us have the oportunity to feel the FUNK w/ you. enjoy your time at home, get yourself back together and then go out and give 'em hell. remember along the way, how much that we all here at GHPG are cheering you on and praying for your health and safety.
    stay in touch, and may God bless you , your family and friends,
    yours in the FUNK,
    bart

• Glenn, the samples are amazing. We can't wait to get this platter in our hands and enjoy it to the max. We CRAVE the FUNK!! :bow:

so light a candle in the window.......
    i will be coming home tonite

• Well Glenn, you sounded good at that show, despite the flu, judging by the clip. The new samples of the new album sound great. I am spreading the word, and will continue to do so.

Trapeze is indeed awesome. Amazing that the stuff was recorded over 30 years ago, but sounds totally fresh. You guys were awesome in that band, and what probably seemed at the time to be some on the spot creativity, turned into music that has lasted the test of time and provided many hours, months, years etc of high impact listening and experience.

Hopefully you relax and get ready, and go on the road and give your best, which I am sure you will. I hope I get a chance to see you this year.

• Hi Glenn - just heard that you playing acoustic show at Bedford for the Deep Purple 40th Convention. Cant wait to see you again. See you in Liverpool (thankfully AT LAST - Thank Carl for me - been wanting this for ages) and of course see you in Wolverhampton and London too.

Take care and Good Luck with the new album!

Steve (Cop from Liverpool).

• thank you for your music and welcome again on the road.. can't wait the new album... :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

Like a great wine - gets better with age :thumbup:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!