Glenn needs to write an essay on his vocal development

• I don't know if this has been done or not, but I would love Glenn to write a detailed essay about his vocal development.

We should put together what we know about his voice into a single thread, unless of course it has already been done. If so, direct me to it!

As much as Glenn's voice is a gift, there still has to have been personal development.

But I have so many questions.

How did he get that vibratto? Was it natural, or did he develop it?

How can he switch from a hard rock voice to that smooth tone?

How did he develop that falsetto?

How does he miminize the breaks between the voices?

Has he ever had vocal trouble, or has he lost part of his voice?

I have so many questions.

Especially with his whole story. I was so inspired by his story and how he turned into what he has turned into. I went through so much physical and mental abuse with the addictions, yet was able to come through and shine.

Whenever I feel like life has taken it's toll on me, I can look at Glenn, and get inspired. He came through all that troubled times, and he is pushing his career. The man is in his 50's and his energy is amazing. It is inspiring.

So inspiring.

• Whenever I feel like life has taken it's toll on me, I can look at Glenn,
    and get inspired. He came through all that troubled times, and he is
    pushing his career. The man is in his 50's and his energy is amazing.
    It is inspiring. So inspiring.

Nick, you don't know how many of us you're talking about
    with this statement, besides yourself.

We usually find that hitting the repeat button on a CD player for:
    "I don't want to live that way again" does the job.

• nick883 - your post was very heartfelt.

Ditto on Grace's quote.

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• He came through all that troubled times, and he is pushing his career. The man is in his 50's and his energy is amazing. It is inspiring.

So inspiring.

Hear! Hear! :thumbup:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!