What is the status of Pink Cloud Records?

• I think I asked this in another thread but did not get any bites. What is going on with glenn's label. We had 2 great releases and then ........nothin'. Would have beeb great for a release of Freak Flag Flyin'. Anyone got anything that i missed in another thread?
    :confused:

Thanks

Maz

• GLENN was asked the question in the last CHAT he did here with us all last year...yes, I know, we're due for another... ;)

Glenn Hughes: Pink Cloud: right now i have so much going on i don't want to flood the market. i love the Pink Cloud thing i am just too busy. i have been offered by other distibutors to take Pink Cloud on. that will probably happen one day.

As for the Instant CD thing, I asked him about that in Detroit last week...he's going to look into how feasible it is...but it wouldn't be every show....more on a gig by gig basis, type of thing, I would imagine.

• As for the Instant CD thing, I asked him about that in Detroit last week...he's going to look into how feasible it is...but it wouldn't be every show....more on a gig by gig basis type of thing. But it's certainly not out of the question, at least not at the moment.

Nice, great fan-artist interaction!

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!