F U N K audio preview

• If the rest of the tracks are as good as these 4 samples, this WILL BE my favorite GH solo album. These songs capture all of the elements we crave from Glenn.

I have always loved both the funk and hard rock sides of Glenn and always wondered why they couldn't co-exist peacefully. He's done albums in the past where he geared a project toward one genre or another. But ever since "Building the Machine" he really seemed to be trying to marry the two and with ever-increasing success. He may just have created the ultimate masterpiece with this one.

Darn, I should not have listened to the samples because now I am completely hooked and I have to wait until May for the entire album...

• Attached are all 11 (one minute) samples from the songs featured on the new album :cool:

You can also listen to them on GLENN's Facebook and MySpace pages :bouncer:

• ... and thanks to you too david :claphands for some reason, your last post didn't show on my screen as the latest unread post when i pulled it up ( maybe you and graham were posting that at about the same time,, i'm not sure ) anyway, peace to you brother. you know i always appreciate all of your help that you give to all of us here at GHPG and having said that, i'll remind our folks for you that there is a "Donate" button that you can click onto at the top of the page to help david and his lovely wife to offset their cost in running our lovely little web site, family, community here. everyone feel free to click on ther ( if you already don't do so) and show some love to the cause of " Building the Machine".
    peace brothers and sisters,

• There are enough artists who make the same album every year again . Glenn steps forward with every new album and that's good . The new songs from F.U.N.K are fantastic and I love the guitarsound !!!! Looking forward for Mai 9th . Glenn , very well done !!! :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

I know that I've been sometimes wrong
    I feel my faith is growing strong
    There is a place that I belong
    These are the days of avalon

:guitarmet:guitarmet:guitarmet

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!