F U N K audio preview

• *mp3 samples attached :cool:

You can also listen to them from here :cool:

• Sounds great so far! "Satellite" is a bit of a different song for Glenn - almost sounds like Sting! I think that one might be my favorite of the four...though I just started listening to the samples. My opinion could change by the 20th listen!

• YEAH,WHAT THE FUNK IS GOING OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!

I LOVE IT! This is music.
    Thank you Glenn

Spring is coming to Finland...TAKE CARE

• Awesome!!!!

now we have a flavor of the new cd. Love Crave and Love Communion!!!!

Good to hear some horns too!! :claphands hope its more than one song.

Maz

• Obviously too much traffic on the Frontiers site ;) :cool:
    Thanks for posting the samples here, David!
    Ohh, and how I like what I hear!
    :thumbup:
    Cometh May....

C.

MEDUSA

• i do get the sting comparison on satillite, although i dont think glenn is trying to copy or sound like anyone, i just think it's got a simular vibe. so far, i'm the most down w/ funk. i like the way glenn sings those words; "this is the first underground nuclear kitchen" it just got such a funky hook to it, ive got it stuck in my mind.... and i like it

• That site has been down all day. I couldn't remember my account name here so I made a new one, and posted 10 posts, but still can't access.

I've now heard the samples from here instead!

Wow. The title is the right title for sure. All I can say is FUNK.

Extremely funky. The voice sounds great too. My favorite is Love Communion.

I can't wait. Hopefully this will be the soundtrack to my summer!

• That site has been down all day. I couldn't remember my account name here so I made a new one, and posted 10 posts, but still can't access.

Yeah I'm finding the same thing - just hit 10 but can't do anything with attachments yet :(

• Thanks for the tasters David :claphands :claphands :claphands but it is really annoying, just as you are getting into the track it cuts out leaving you wanting more :mad: !!

Yes i now that is the point but it is really frustrating.

All the tracks sound really great and Glenns voice is like a fine wine, getting better with age; cant wait for May to come around.

• It's really hard to pick just one from these samples as they're all so strong.

Crave is such a great opener, Satellite, haunting and so atmospheric, great for winding down after First Underground Nuclear Kitchen, which is such a dance track; going to have lots of fun with that one! And Love Communion so exemplifies GLENN, talk about a song you can show off to your friends and get them to join the GHCP family :p :singer:

:bouncer2:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!