We are two new members of this fanforum

• We are Sabino & Valeria, we are italian.
    This is our first message to community, we are very happy.
    We can't wait to listen Glenn's new album and see him in concert in Italy. Good night :drummer:

• Welcome to the site! I'm actually a new member, too. I've been on board for almost a week now & am kicking myself for not joining sooner! Great people & Great music here!!!

• Hello and welcome to this side !! I'm also a new member . This is a community of very nice people . I love Italy , it's a wonderful country with wonderful people .I spent my summer holidays every year in Italy . I think Glenn has a lot of fans here in Europe . Greets from Kassel

Klaus :cool::cool::cool:

I know that I've been sometimes wrong
    I feel my faith is growing strong
    There is a place that I belong
    These are the days of avalon

:guitarmet:guitarmet:guitarmet

• There's plenty of room for newcomers on *the Viking boat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*This refers to Glenn's video for "What time is love" where
    some stagehand nearly drowned our boy by throwing buckets
    of water at him.

(See......already you have your first "insiders joke" with us.)

WELCOME ~

axmuremoticon.gif

• Sabino and Valeria!! Sorry I overlooked your first post.

Welcome to the site, welcome to the board, welcome to the jungle (sorry! :p ) and welcome to F.U.N.K.You've joined us at an electrifying time in Glenn's career.

There are crazy people on here :yes: :bouncer2: (my category), musicians on here :singer: :guitarist :keys: :guitarmet:drummer: an axe murderer with her very own smilie :axe: (she's also in my category), some mind-blowingly informative members who seem to know everything there is to know about music :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: and generally a great mix of GHCPs (Glenn Hughes Crazy People) from all over the globe.

Have a great time on here - anything you need to know, just click on the Search link on the green toolbar above. If it ain't there, it ain't happened yet! :D

... and check out http://www.glennhughes.com unless you've already done that ...

:rose: :rose:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Welcome aboard Sabino, Valeria @ Metal Mel!

There's always room for more on the GH Funk train.

It's never too late to discover the amazing talents of

the Voice Of Rock & Funk :singer: I think you will find this site

to be the best fan site on the planet. Our Hosts, David

and Shirean really take care of us :thumbup:

I think you'll find this place to be home away from home.

Cheers,

Galleyfan :cool:

SCOTT

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!