• Hey, just posting to introduce myself!

I'm from Merseyside in England so watch your wallets. As my name suggests, I'm a Glenn Hughes fan via his Deep Purple days. Good to be here! From a quick browse this looks like a quality forum.

• Welcome from another Liverpudlian. I hope you will join us on June 7th in the city and look forward to hearing about any Purple recollections you have and opinions on Glenn's modern material. By the way, your car is on bricks. Ahhhh the old jokes are the best ones! Feel free to pm me.

• Cheers guys, especially you Keith, always good to meet another Scouser! June 7th eh? I'll check my calender but I'm sure I could make it. As for Glenn's modern output, I actually haven't heard anything of his since since Tony Iommi's brilliant Fused came out, hoping to change that a.s.a.p.!

• Greetings good fellow!! As Keith said, it's always good to have more of the 'locals' on here. Listen, check out as much of Glenn's stuff as you can - you won't regret it!!

You HAVE to be there at the Carling Academy on June 7th - a certain other scouser has worked hard to get him here for the first time since Purple split after their then last gig at the Empire 30 odd years ago... Tell ALL your friends who like even a sniff of Rock music. Let's pack the place to the rafters and rock it's goddam socks off... Not that a building can wear socks, but you know what I mean...

Later dude - get in touch, and we can meet and sing 'All I need... is BURN' somewhere very loud ha ha.

Al

Keep the faith, 'cos that's the way it is...

• Hey, just posting to introduce myself!

I'm from Merseyside in England so watch your wallets. As my name suggests, I'm a Glenn Hughes fan via his Deep Purple days. Good to be here! From a quick browse this looks like a quality forum.

WELCOME to ya AllINeed!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!