Happy Birthday captmidnite1962

• Happy Birthday, Bill - a guy who humbles me with his knowledge of rock minutiae. It's been a long time since our last get together, and I look forward to our next, whenever that may be :birthday3

And a Happy Birthday to you too, Labi - hope your day brings all of what you want, and none of what you don't :birthday2

Cheers, my friends! :cheers:

Todd

• Have a great one Bill !!!!!!!
    I am envious Mr. NEW YORK !!!

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• :cheers: :birthday3

Have a great day Captain!

Hope your birthday brings a little bit more of what you want x

:rose:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Hey Bill--

Many Happy Returns to you on this Special Day!! Kenny & I suggest you head on over to the Irish Coattage on Austin St for a celebration.. :clapper:

Happy Birthday To Labi, and many more...

Carolyn & Kenny G

• Wishing a great birthday to a great GHCP.
    I hope that you get a cannoli cake to celebrate --> :birthday3

And I hope that you'll be able to wash the "Big Blue" paint
    off your face, by tomorrow!

Enjoy the day ~

Grace

axmuremoticon.gif

• Good evening..

Well,thank you for all the birthday wishes! I am at work right now..some birthday, huh?? :rolleyes:

But I wll go out and celebrate this week on my nights off...I am thinking about taking time off at the end of the month and taking a road trip that just might take me to a certain show in Michigan...let's see what I can work out! :thumbup:

I want nothing for my birthday...what I would like is that Mel Galley comes through his illness and gets to play those shows...We're pulling for you Mel!! :clapper:

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

http://www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

• :sint3: OOOOOPS! How did I miss this??? :( Hey Bill, please forgive me....I just got a LITTLE bit too hung up on the Giants last week...you understand! :bouncer:

Hope you had a great one! xoxoxoxoxoxo

In this crazy world you must change yourself....

Never compare yourself to others - people are more screwed up than you think.

• Happy belated Birthday, Bill!! :cheers::cheers::birthday::birthday::cheers::cheers:

Hope you had a great day, mate and all is well!
    Many greets to you and your family, my friend!

Cheers, Achim

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!