• Hi Everyone,

I am very happy to announce the world release of my new Album:

"First Underground Nuclear Kitchen"......

It will be available the first week of May.

I am extremely proud of these songs. When I record songs, I never normally play them over and over, but this album is very addictive....I can't stop playin' it.....

It is a roots album, it is a true account of my musical heritage...it is an album, that is also fearless. Multi-dimensional...and remember, I never make the same album twice, I'm not one to bask in the past....it is an in the moment record....it's very emotional.

I worked some long hours in my home studio...I believe that the hard work has been worth waitin' 4......this is 4 all my fans, and beyond....this is a deep Musical Statement.....

I'll leave you all a FUNK voice message on my MySpace page shortly!

God Bless you all....

Glenn

Read more...

• thanks for sharing Glenn. certainly i look foward to adding some "f.u.n.k." into my life. i hope you might play us a few selected cuts in mnt. clemons. i look foward to seeing you there and hearing my "big papa" laying down the "funk"
    God bless you Glenn and the rest of you fellow fans from coast to coast
    :thumbup:

• I too can't wait to hear the new music - putting a new album by Big Daddy in the CD player is like opening a present on Christmas morning. It's always a thrill!

As for the new album title...well, like I said, I can't wait to hear the new music!

Cheers...Todd

• :) Great news Glenn, Can't wait to hear the f.u.n.k. this spring and look forward to hearing you play across the UK this summer.

Any chance of hearing a few exclusive clips in the next few weeks as May seems a long way off.

• Now I have a reason to look forward to May. I will have the days on my calendar marked off. Just cannot wait.

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• Well, i didnt predict Kitchen as the word beginning with K!

But i think Glenn has been "cooking on gas" (as we say here) with the last few releases so maybe it is appropriate.

Im really looking forward to this - Glenn is excited and we are too!

I just hope the UK tour dates fall nicely and i can get a few in again.

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• I don't care what it's called........

Just look for the name "Glenn Hughes" and you can't go wrong.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remind me someday to tell all of you GHCPs what happened,
    when I asked Glenn to sign my "new and improved" artwork,
    for that horrible Christmas album CD black & white photo artwork.

PS.......Glenn laughed, showed it to Gabi, and then cheerfully signed it!

axmuremoticon.gif

• Hi Guys!

Looking forward to the new cd. Not crazy about the title, but its the songs that count, and i'm expecting some corkers.

Look forward to hearing the song F.U.N.K. :thumbup: Not sure whether i can come up with a lyrical rhyme for microwaving an egg :D

Best wishes to all the ghcp's across the world.

Glenn, hope to see you in the UK on the tour,

Paul

• I see that the"Living Room Tour"..see previous post,is going to start in the kitchen then :)

Lets hope that the new album doesn't give us a SINKing feeling!! :cool:

• I see that the"Living Room Tour".........is going to start in the kitchen then

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This comment is sooooo good.

Lets hope that the new album doesn't give us a SINKing feeling!! :cool:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This comment is sooooo bad.

(See what happens to your brain, jb, when you watch all those Monty Python re-runs?)

axmuremoticon.gif

• Yet another thing to look forward to!

He is right about not making the same album twice and that is one of the great things about his music.

I tell people when I'm playing some GH for them that if they don't like this one, they'll love the next one!

I like em all myself. For different reasons too.

Great news :claphands

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!